Reviews for He is Her Most Important Person
o.OgoTHic bloSSomO.o chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
you gave me a great idea of what could possibly had happened there :3
Sapphire00Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Ha. You made Gokudera a buttface. :D It's not like I don't like him, or anything. It's just that you made him more like himself than any other story I've read, if that makes sense...
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
For your worries about the length, I find it quite a comfortable read, so you needn't worry! It stands rather fine as it is, I think.

As for the story itself - it's a nicely characterized and nicely thought out story, and just so *true*. I especially like the part where Chrome explains Mukuro's importance them all, and how she candidly admits that she wouldn't have stopped storming the Vendice prison even if the Vongola or Tsuna don't agree.

I agree with you that Tsuna'd want Mukuro out someday despite his misgivings - he is too kind a person in this sense - but NO, he wouldn't want him living over, and would probably give him a wide berth every time they meet. Because - though your Chrome seems to disagree - Mukuro is still a rather twisted person.
Aquen chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Nice story, I liked seeing Chrome's more confident and brave self that doesn't really surface that much in the manga, you did a really great job with all the characters and keeping them in character. It was written very nicely and the story was really nice to read!

Great job!
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I like it and how you made Tsuna understand was awesome. keep up the good work! ;)
Rokhi chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
As long as it's entertaining,the longer the better. Always.

Chrome and Mukuro really are interesting characters, and I enjoyed this story (though I could definitely use some more humor these days with school and whatnot *hint hint*).

Anywho, thanks for continuing to post, and I'll look forward to seeing whatever you throw out next. It makes me want to sit down and catch up on KHR. I'm so badly behind, it's not even funny. Oh well, maybe over Christmas break...if I can finish work a week or two early. ;
Ai Angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
wow. that was actually very in depth and very true :) i like the random ryohei comments cuz it made it seem real because ryohei is the type to just randomly go on about heart attacks and blood pressure when they are going on about vindice. it's bittersweet. we know chrome knows and we know she really cares about him but the sad thing is we know she doesn't care if he just uses her. you wrote that to a good extent and expressed her true feelings and the true feelings from the guardians around her. good job :)