Reviews for He Remembers
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 6/18
I would kind of like to it if he did come back.
PastaEnthusiast chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Did anyone else see his scar on his neck in 'Grilled Cheeus'? sorry for inaccurate spelling.
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Damn, girl. This is truly horrific. I've never seen this means to kill of Ms. Hummel before.
ChaoticAngelkitt chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
wow.. very interesting and kinda scary and poor Kurt. I'd love to see the guy come back.
JoeyPocke chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I seriously am in love with this story. I have read it and re-read it at least 20 times. It is amazingly written and I love the whole concept of the story. :)

It's one of those very few stories that are just so sad but also so amazing that you just can't help but read it a million times.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this. I love angsty Kurt and Furt bonding. I also love the way you wrote Burt and Kurt's relatsionhip, just awwww. Great fic.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I cried for this one, too, but, really, you're just mean, aren't you? Tormenting poor Little!Kurt and then Older!Kurt.

... But, honestly, I loved it. It was super sad, and I cried, like, pathetically (although, ok, I also blame the fact that I haven't slept in a couple of days) and I loved every moment of it.

Thanks a million for posting.
Kina-san chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I read or seen that before... the mom or dad being killed and the kid saw it all, but insted of a cut the kid was burn/branded(sp?). It was sooo long ago I had forgotten. It was a bit disterbing and I love it! Thanks
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Sad and awful and heartbreaking :( Still amazing despite all of that!
Beckyno1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
My family all think I'm mad because I started crying reading this. But it was amazing! I fell in love with it! Poor Kurtie...having to go through all that...
congotandsja chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This. Is. Brilliant.

I'm really curious as to what would happen if that man (who gave Kurt the scar) came back. If you haven't done a sequel to this already, would you mind writing it? Love this. Very genuine and touching.
Geeky godess chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love this even though I cried and my husband now thinks that I am crazy(he wasn't reading it and I just started cryig randomly)
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Aw, that was a really good story.
Prieva chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I only recently discovered that Chris Colfer has a scar on his neck. I've never actually even seen it, I only read about it. And honestly, even when I look I don't see anything.

But I know his was just from a surgery and not from witnessing his mother's murder (hehe). But either way, you're very creative, and I really enjoyed this emotional rollercoaster.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I've never read a fic where Kurt's mom was murdered before, so I loved that touch, and it was lovely to see Finn blustering around trying to help Kurt-so endearing, and the circumstances were so heartwrenching, and just GUH. Wonderful work. :)