Reviews for Stronger
Female Itachi chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
_ Fugaku.. is an ass in the story.. I wanted to punch his little annoying brain out for making Itachi close his heart up.. Sad story but greatly well written
Maya Yin chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really like your take on this, and the way you've incorporated Itachi's reason for killing the clan, through wanting to pretect his brother.

It's sort of bittersweet, how Itachi wants Sasuke to have a childhood, but also that we know what is going to happen, and what will become of Sasuke because of it.

And Fugaku is just evil.

'Nuff said.

~Maya Yin~

Sorry for this excuse of a reveiw, sleep deprivation kills my brain cells :S
Blahblahblah08 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
So I was going through my saved email files and found this so I decided to read it.

And am I glad I did. I loved this (not the actual plot because it made me sad) but you wrote it so well. I was actually angry at the end and I felt so bad for Itachi. Seriously what kind of eleven year old acts like he's twenty?

Anyway, I loved it. It was written so well! I can see why it's Rated M now. Anyway, I hope you update soon. This was amazingly good.
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
woow.

That was really well written, and so sad!

I felt like cryting :(
JynxyChan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I like it! So, is that all, or are you gonna make it longer? Either is fine! Im just wondering... Jynxy loves!

Hugs and waves!