Reviews for YOU Shouldn't Exist
Kirazu Haruka chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Usually I didn't like OC-centered fics, but this one is too hillarious to be passed up.

And yaoi. Yum. /SHOT

Keep it going!
psifjpsdijfpsdijfpsdof chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I HAVE FOUND YOU SANTAHAKI. :D

love,

Estaaaah. ;D
Xamost Scarlet Souls chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Xamost: My favorite part was near the end. When you told him to go away and made it seem like you would kill him if he ever returned.

Tom: I was just laughing my ass off from when you thought you were high all the way to the end. *still laughing*
Yue.40 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Yaaaay lol can't wait
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
LMAO! "Hey big daddy you came to play again?"

...that's got to be the most perverse phrase that I've ever read in the context of a fight...Does Dante really talk like that? -needs to buy the DMC games-
hallymune16 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
This is funny! and i really can't wait for the next chapter!

And, in my opinion... I'd prefer Jay as a guy ;) not sure abt ur choice, but it'll be great that way, for me :P Keep it up :D
Yue.40 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
Hahaha mega cute! xD more! more! more! i love it! haha dante is a perv.
ShadeShadow chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
_ *grins* Wow, can't say much more than that, i've read a couple of other 'entering the real world' fics and they all have great storylines, as does yours. It's amusing and runs well togehter and i look foreword to future chapters. *finally find out the gender yay*
Yue.40 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Haha poor Dante. lol this story was long but like now the gender is confusing x.x its a hermaphrodite? :o lol idk CHOOSE A DAMN GENDER!
Yue.40 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Lolthis is cute. more plz :D
1969 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Yeah, uh, hi. Sorry if this crushes your spirits or whatever, but the whole 'Dante entering OC world' idea has already been done. Be original, k.