Reviews for Crossroads
jj chapter 1 . 9/25
I love how you write this paring and chibi Naruto and sasuke
WithOutWordsIFall chapter 1 . 7/26
XD I'm so happy that I don't know how to describe your story. Love it!
Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
lolliepop476 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is soooo good! Please continue the story!
duchessme chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
would be wondrful if there's a sequel of sorts
cary99 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Love it
moja-kocham chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awe, so cute! I absolutely LOVED this, amazing job luv!

Rugene chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Can't you add a sex scene,,,lemon I need some Lemon, LEMONS! Gosh so cute,,,in tagalog kakakilig,,,XD
kittyzero chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Goodness.. beyond amazing!
Venus914 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
It's sweet...really sweet. I've always love stories that are angsty anda bit of unrequited. But should he really forgive easily? How can Minato just give in like that. Love is a powerful thing but let's not forget that Fugaku didn't fight for their love. Fugaku choose his being an Uchiha (with its many responsibilities) than Minato.

SHould everything be on Fugaku's convenience? Just because the wives are out of the picture and I mean, it's okay now because his parents are dead and he is Head. What if the pressure of being an Uchiha and his kids conflicts with Minato, will he leave him again? (

I love the way you write with all these emotions. But personally, i dont agree with them being together. ) If the guy doesnt have balls to fight for you then he doesn't deserve you. )
sephiroth-itachi chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I loved it and I would love for more but ending it where you did felt natural. This was a great story. Very heartfelt. If you have more ideas for this fic please share them. Thanks for writing this.
Natsu chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love your writing style :)

Very nice concept, well-put and realistic, deep:)

Fantastic story.

I loved it:)

NightRain21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was a really good read. I enjoyed being able to see both of their points of view. They seemed in character, though I did have a good laugh at Kushina running away with Gai. That was Gai right? Lol, anyway thanks for sharing this story. Never knew Fugaku and Minato could actually work. Oh, the chibi sasunaru scene was adorable!
Ageha chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Yee another FugaMina Story. The man whose Kushina run away is Gai right? Uwahh I cant believe it she's chose Gai over minato. But I know it's necessary for the story so Minato will single again and be with Fugaku. Yes...yes...

I love FugaMina but I know without FugaMiko and MinaKushi there's no little Sasu and Naru so I'm glad with story like this
Stoic-Genius chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I love this pairing its one of my faves. I like how this turned out.