Reviews for Friends
ultimatelaurafan chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
So awesome Stacie! :) Hehe! You used the last name Lay instead of Bardrich! I guess the name Lay was stuck in your mind! :) Still, it was great! Can't wait to read it to Ma when she gets home!

Do I get a big 'ol giant bear hug too? lol. :)
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 7 . 10/19/2010
Glad you added the chapter.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 6 . 10/19/2010
Very good! Thank you for ending it this way. It kind of ties everything up..
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
Nice job!
ultimatelaurafan chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
AWESOME Stacie! Loved it! Ma loved it and she says, "Thank you so much!...Why does it have to be over?" lol.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Awh, thanks for adding another chapter... It was really good! I can imagine the Olsen's acting this way
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Very good! I love it! Yes, I think that Mr. Olsen would give Laura and Albert a firework for Chris. That's just the kind of sweet man that Mr. Olsen is. You have to love him.
ultimatelaurafan chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
lol. Oh that was great Stacie! Just like in the episode!

Mom got to do the candles! Oh boy! Watch out people! Pyro maniac with Roman candles! lol.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Can't wait to see your chapter.
ultimatelaurafan chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
That was a good chapter, Stacie!

You were sooooo close to corectly spelling mom's name right. Its CHRISTEL, not Christol. I know I know! Its weird! lol.

Hmmmm...Mom with a firecraker? Hmmm...Do I like that idea?...Lol. :)
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Very good! I like, I hope you continue if you are going to
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Good... Now I am confused about what you said about Chris liking Albert. I hope and pray you didn't mean it the way I took it. If so, UGH!
ultimatelaurafan chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Yay! You used the name Christel Rose! Hehe! Mom hates her name! I like the Rose part, I just don't like the name Christel.

Good idea with Laura hearing and liking the name Rose in this story! :) Great chapter Stacie! Can't wait till the next one.
ultimatelaurafan chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Oh that was awesome Stacie! :) Hehehe! My mommy's a little devil! (WHAM!) Threw a handful of dirt at him. lol.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Keep it up, please! I'd like to see your twist on things.