Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Alley2 chapter 33 . 10/11
I'm so sorry this story is unfinished. I've read a huge amount of Haven fiction in the past few months and this is by far the best piece of it out there. Duke, Audrey, Nathan, Garland are all so well written (as are your original characters) and the dialogue between/among them is amazing, snappy and so true to the show. I can't believe you started writing this in 2010 - you've done such a great job of weaving in events on the show. I love where you're going with Lucy/Audrey and the Audrey/Nathan relationship. You've woven such a great backstory for her (and Garland) and others - it was a truly enjoyable and not put-downable read.

I'd love to know what happens even if you never write it out. But for what this is at this point, thank you for posting it. Such a great story. Thank you!
Maria chapter 1 . 3/20
Just finished rereading all your Haven fanfics because nostalgia hit me when I saw a rerun on TV. Miss these two, and miss you! Hope your 2017 has been great so far, and I hope you possibly come back and update your glorious stories. Until then~ :)
Maria chapter 33 . 8/18/2016
It's been a year since Haven ended, and three years since you've updated this fic (as well as Instinct). But Naudrey is and always be one of my favorite beloved pairings from TV. I don't know if you will update a week from now, a year from now, or another three years from now- but I'm definitely going to check the Haven fanfic archive just for you because your writing has always made me feel like I just turned on the TV and went to the SyFy channel, like I used to on the usual Friday night to tune into Haven. Hope you've been good and that things have been going well for you! Anyway, I'm eagerly (patiently of course) awaiting your next update (so excited for Instinct too). 3
Guest chapter 33 . 11/15/2015
I love this story so much. Why a cliff hanger?!
saderia chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
Loving the hug between them. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Wonderful chapter.
saderia chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Wow that was spooky. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Love haven and I really love Nathan and Audrey. So sad haven is ending. Great chapter.
LillyHalliwell chapter 33 . 7/9/2015
Wow, that was amazing! I really do hope you continue this story.
LillyHalliwell chapter 29 . 7/9/2015
OMG I didn't expect that at all!
LillyHalliwell chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
This is getting really good! I'm seriously loving this story so far.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
I hope that you have not given up on this story because it is AMAZING! I check on a regular basis to see if you may have updated. You are a great story teller and the way you write the Haven characters, especially Nathan and Audrey, are amazing (sorry I have no other words). Looking forward to seeing how Nathan and Audrey work together to resolve the issues and how this story ends. (Maybe you would consider an abbreviated version). Thank you for sharing.
Cat of Flames chapter 33 . 3/28/2014
Amazing chapter! This story keeps on getting better and better! Looking foward to the next chapter!
belcheto chapter 33 . 3/19/2014
Well just damn...I need more! I love this story!
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
You are amazing. Your writing is phenomenal, your characterizations are perfect, and this cliffhanger is just cruel. Cruel I say!

But seriously. As soon as I finish writing this, I'm going to go obsessively read all of your other Haven fics. Because this is ridiculously fantastic. You caught all of the characters voices really well, and your background for the Troubles and Audrey is intriguing. My only complaint is that we don't get much of Duke or any of Dwight, but we're getting Julia and that makes up for much of it.

I've been reading this every chance I've had since I found it, so on case I didn't already mention it I hope you update again really soon. Because once you do, it won't be quite so late and I'll be able to think of more specific things that I love. Like the angst. Oh my, the angst. It's perfectly balanced with the fluff, so that we the readers are kept on edge, but we still know (or think we know) that everything will turn out alright.

I just hope that Lucy's solution for the Troubles wasn't that she needed to kill herself.