Reviews for Phoenix Rising
Cat of Flames chapter 33 . 3/28
Amazing chapter! This story keeps on getting better and better! Looking foward to the next chapter!
belcheto chapter 33 . 3/19
Well just damn...I need more! I love this story!
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 33 . 2/17
You are amazing. Your writing is phenomenal, your characterizations are perfect, and this cliffhanger is just cruel. Cruel I say!

But seriously. As soon as I finish writing this, I'm going to go obsessively read all of your other Haven fics. Because this is ridiculously fantastic. You caught all of the characters voices really well, and your background for the Troubles and Audrey is intriguing. My only complaint is that we don't get much of Duke or any of Dwight, but we're getting Julia and that makes up for much of it.

I've been reading this every chance I've had since I found it, so on case I didn't already mention it I hope you update again really soon. Because once you do, it won't be quite so late and I'll be able to think of more specific things that I love. Like the angst. Oh my, the angst. It's perfectly balanced with the fluff, so that we the readers are kept on edge, but we still know (or think we know) that everything will turn out alright.

I just hope that Lucy's solution for the Troubles wasn't that she needed to kill herself.
Pam M chapter 33 . 2/3
Wow! I couldn't stop reading your work until I got to the end. It left me wanting to know more. I really hope you plan to add to this story (soon!), as I am fascinated by the direction in which you've taken your concept. Very nice writing style, by the way. Easy to follow and very descriptive.

I've just begun reading fanfic on Haven and must admit that I've at least skimmed the majority on this board and found yours to be the very best. Kudos to you, from an avid reader!

I hope that you will take your immense talent to the next level, if you haven't already, and write a book one day. I, for one, would definitely buy it. :-)

Take care and happy writing! (More chapters soon, please!)
Rouzwud chapter 33 . 1/19
I am enjoying your tale. Thank you for the hard work.
power of slide chapter 33 . 1/11
Ok i literally spent hours awake instead of sleeping just to read this fic. I read basically all your other stories but thia one, this is the best for sure! It's so realistic and accurate! I love how you described all the character's emotions and thoughts, and how everything fits too! These last few chapters are breath taking- i was like OMG WHAT when they found the fake birth cerificate eheh.. and the last scene of this chapter is so painful.. it reminds me at the last scene of the show, with william (not sure if i hate more william or brand...awesome character and awesome work with him!). I enjoyed also the chief talking to natha (i am a huge nate's fan and he truly isn't disappointing here too eheh) and still alive (yet). I am wondering how colorado kid fits in the story? Are you going to put him in it? Just curious, since he was pretty important in the show, but here he is barely mentioned.
Also i love the adult versione of some of the chapters but i'm not sure if i want to read about lucy and brand in the bar... ewww xD
Pleade update soon! Do yoi know how it is to watch 4 seasons of a show in a weeks, and the pass to just one episode per week? Well i feel like that now xD
Thank you for sharing and sorry for my bad english!
octoberlithium chapter 33 . 1/7
Interesting developments. :) That sleaze Brand had better stay away from my sassy Julia though or there will be hell to pay. Loving Audrey's internal monologue in this chapter!
cmtaylor531 chapter 33 . 12/22/2013
This story is so enthralling. I need more. I ran out of chapters and it sucks. I have to know more about Ephraim and I also sort of want to see Audrey bring him to his knees. He is so sure of himself and so sure of always getting what he wants.
Syfyfan2012 chapter 33 . 11/29/2013
Glad Garland and Nathan got to talk a bit. I really hate Ephraim. Lovely writing as always but Audrey seemed a little off in the last part, is that Lucy showing through?
geminigurl89 chapter 33 . 11/28/2013
I hate Ephraim. He is freakishly similar to William, so maybe you have psychic powers. ( ;
Peacockgirl chapter 33 . 11/28/2013
As soon as we started to find out about William, I thought of this story. All this Audrey's past stuff makes me nervous, but I'm very curious to see where you take it. Another great chapter - but no holiday cheer here!
STforRK chapter 33 . 11/28/2013
Nathan and Garland have a much needed discussion about his past. What will Nathan do now? Ephiram still pressing his luck with Audrey trying to bring his former lover to the surface and back to him. Will Audrey be strong enough refuse him and will her love for Nathan be enough? Looking forward to reading more.

Happy Thanksgiving!
STforRK chapter 32 . 11/5/2013
Nice job, glad Audrey's doubts did not stop her from visiting Nathan and that Nathan's persistance prevailed.
Maria chapter 32 . 11/5/2013
I don't think I even need to write a long review to assure you're simply amazing with Haven Naudrey fanfic. :) Wonderful job! Nathan's just being so adorable-y unsmooth, and Audrey's hesitancy to his love is so realistically written. Seriously, AHHH-MAZING. Can't wait for more from this, and especially from "Instinct"! ;D
octoberlithium chapter 32 . 11/5/2013
Awesome development in Audrey and Nathan's relationship post-bombshells. :) Really enjoying Ephraim's arc and the 'Haven is in my blood' clue. I wish I was better at writing reviews and I'm already overwhelmed by feels right now after 4x08. As usual, I can't wait for the next update (post-sexytimes, ay).