Reviews for Phoenix Rising
I love this story so much. Why a cliff hanger?!
saderia chapter 4 . 10/26
Loving the hug between them. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 3 . 10/26
Wonderful chapter.
saderia chapter 2 . 10/26
Wow that was spooky. Great chapter.
saderia chapter 1 . 10/25
Love haven and I really love Nathan and Audrey. So sad haven is ending. Great chapter.
LillyHalliwell chapter 33 . 7/9
Wow, that was amazing! I really do hope you continue this story.
LillyHalliwell chapter 29 . 7/9
OMG I didn't expect that at all!
LillyHalliwell chapter 17 . 7/8
This is getting really good! I'm seriously loving this story so far.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/16/2014
I hope that you have not given up on this story because it is AMAZING! I check on a regular basis to see if you may have updated. You are a great story teller and the way you write the Haven characters, especially Nathan and Audrey, are amazing (sorry I have no other words). Looking forward to seeing how Nathan and Audrey work together to resolve the issues and how this story ends. (Maybe you would consider an abbreviated version). Thank you for sharing.
Cat of Flames chapter 33 . 3/28/2014
Amazing chapter! This story keeps on getting better and better! Looking foward to the next chapter!
belcheto chapter 33 . 3/19/2014
Well just damn...I need more! I love this story!
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 33 . 2/17/2014
You are amazing. Your writing is phenomenal, your characterizations are perfect, and this cliffhanger is just cruel. Cruel I say!

But seriously. As soon as I finish writing this, I'm going to go obsessively read all of your other Haven fics. Because this is ridiculously fantastic. You caught all of the characters voices really well, and your background for the Troubles and Audrey is intriguing. My only complaint is that we don't get much of Duke or any of Dwight, but we're getting Julia and that makes up for much of it.

I've been reading this every chance I've had since I found it, so on case I didn't already mention it I hope you update again really soon. Because once you do, it won't be quite so late and I'll be able to think of more specific things that I love. Like the angst. Oh my, the angst. It's perfectly balanced with the fluff, so that we the readers are kept on edge, but we still know (or think we know) that everything will turn out alright.

I just hope that Lucy's solution for the Troubles wasn't that she needed to kill herself.
Pam M chapter 33 . 2/3/2014
Wow! I couldn't stop reading your work until I got to the end. It left me wanting to know more. I really hope you plan to add to this story (soon!), as I am fascinated by the direction in which you've taken your concept. Very nice writing style, by the way. Easy to follow and very descriptive.

I've just begun reading fanfic on Haven and must admit that I've at least skimmed the majority on this board and found yours to be the very best. Kudos to you, from an avid reader!

I hope that you will take your immense talent to the next level, if you haven't already, and write a book one day. I, for one, would definitely buy it. :-)

Take care and happy writing! (More chapters soon, please!)
Rouzwud chapter 33 . 1/19/2014
I am enjoying your tale. Thank you for the hard work.
power of slide chapter 33 . 1/11/2014
Ok i literally spent hours awake instead of sleeping just to read this fic. I read basically all your other stories but thia one, this is the best for sure! It's so realistic and accurate! I love how you described all the character's emotions and thoughts, and how everything fits too! These last few chapters are breath taking- i was like OMG WHAT when they found the fake birth cerificate eheh.. and the last scene of this chapter is so painful.. it reminds me at the last scene of the show, with william (not sure if i hate more william or brand...awesome character and awesome work with him!). I enjoyed also the chief talking to natha (i am a huge nate's fan and he truly isn't disappointing here too eheh) and still alive (yet). I am wondering how colorado kid fits in the story? Are you going to put him in it? Just curious, since he was pretty important in the show, but here he is barely mentioned.
Also i love the adult versione of some of the chapters but i'm not sure if i want to read about lucy and brand in the bar... ewww xD
Pleade update soon! Do yoi know how it is to watch 4 seasons of a show in a weeks, and the pass to just one episode per week? Well i feel like that now xD
Thank you for sharing and sorry for my bad english!