Reviews for Phoenix Rising
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
Oh! Intriguing :). Love your additional characters and the Chief's reaction to Nathan's response to Audrey's touch was excellent! I was so worried that I'd never see another chapter in this fic (and it's one of my favorites!), and am so stoked to see this! Awesome, as always :).
Kat chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
A wonderful chapter. Please update soon.
AlwaysDizzy chapter 19 . 10/16/2012
I got so excited when I saw your swirly icon at the top of the fics!
This chapter was everything that I had hoped it would be. Well, ok there was less nakedness than I would have liked, but I'm glad that I still have it to look forward to (right?!). That last line is quite a doozy, and something Ive wondered about before. Especially when the chief gave Nathan that warning in season 2.
Jenndifurry chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
Holly Warnos was the woman screaming about her baby Nathan is the boy she brought back to life or it was Holly's troubloe replacing Nathans death by drowning as her own. That's my thoery of how Holly Warnos died.
Ayeen chapter 18 . 9/30/2012
waitin 4 e next chapter..
MistressSunshine chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
I would just like to say thank you for writing a nice long story; there aren't many for this genre, and yours is well-written, realistic, and exceedingly intriguing. I love how gradual and thoughtful their relationship is, even though there's a part of me (just like in the show) that can't wait until they finally get their act together. The hints you drop related to the visions are very satisfying, though! I've noticed this story has had some long delays, and though I don't have room to say anything (my original fiction tends to come in gushes and droughts), I truly hope that you will be able to continue this one soon. I am hooked!
MistressSunshine chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
I'd just like to say thank you for identifying episodes when you mention them in your author's noted. It makes it a lot easier for those of us who come upon your story later to connect with your mood and/or what you are referencing. You are the first author I've noticed do that, and I really appreciate it. And the amazing stories you bring forth. _
Kshar chapter 18 . 8/22/2012
I used to like your Jericho fic and was excited when I came here looking for Haven stories and found this! I've read the whole story over the last few days, and I really enjoyed it.

I especially like how well you draw the characters. Audrey and Nathan are just perfectly characterized and I love how you get their sense of humor. And the way they banter with each other. And I really love that you make it clear how much their friendship means to each of them, and how seriously they take their relationship. It's just how I see them, too.

I look forward to reading more whenever you write it :).
BeccabooO1O chapter 18 . 8/17/2012
Great Chapter! I loved it :)
Aedammair chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Gah! What the...but it's...you're killing me, Smalls! :) But it hurts so good - like a masochist, I can't wait for more!
nertooold54 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
After 27 years she has decided that Lucy killed her brother? Is this jealousy over the Brands? I was so hoping for some intimacy between A & N.
STforRK chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Thanks for the update I love the intrigue that this storyline presents. I loved the Nathan/Audrey interaction here. The CLIFFHANGER! will keep me coming back for more. Until more is available I will be rereading the previous chapter to refresh my details of the story and plots.
jandjsalmon chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
I loved the Nathan/Audrey interaction here. Totally like him to ask for a rest for her benefit rather than his. And the CLIFFHANGER! I should just give you the award for best cliffies because dang, girl! SO glad you updated! Hope you're doing well!
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
YES! Long awaited, but much enjoyed. I can't wait to watch this web you're weaving unfold. Specifically, the interplay between Nathan and Audrey is wonderful! I'm so interested in the elaboration on Ephriam and Sally (and her brother - the Colorado Kid?). Waiting with bated breath! :D
warrior-chic chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
I will admit that when I saw this alert in my email, I literally cheered out loud. I know I've told you this before, but your expertise in weaving all the little intricate details in your stories, while maintaining the characters as we know them, is mostly what keeps me attached to your stories. I've given up on so many dormant stories from other writers because eventually, their writing skill was just no longer worth the wait. But I will be with 'Phoenix' and the one with their future daughter (I'm horrible for not remembering the title) until the end because you are more than worth the wait.

Sometime when it's not 1 AM I'll go back through and reread all the previous chapters so I can make sure I get the full effect of all those little details. Especially pertaining to Audrey's visions.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »