Reviews for Phoenix Rising
jandjsalmon chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
I loved the Nathan/Audrey interaction here. Totally like him to ask for a rest for her benefit rather than his. And the CLIFFHANGER! I should just give you the award for best cliffies because dang, girl! SO glad you updated! Hope you're doing well!
kjhrhuarhw chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
YES! Long awaited, but much enjoyed. I can't wait to watch this web you're weaving unfold. Specifically, the interplay between Nathan and Audrey is wonderful! I'm so interested in the elaboration on Ephriam and Sally (and her brother - the Colorado Kid?). Waiting with bated breath! :D
warrior-chic chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
I will admit that when I saw this alert in my email, I literally cheered out loud. I know I've told you this before, but your expertise in weaving all the little intricate details in your stories, while maintaining the characters as we know them, is mostly what keeps me attached to your stories. I've given up on so many dormant stories from other writers because eventually, their writing skill was just no longer worth the wait. But I will be with 'Phoenix' and the one with their future daughter (I'm horrible for not remembering the title) until the end because you are more than worth the wait.

Sometime when it's not 1 AM I'll go back through and reread all the previous chapters so I can make sure I get the full effect of all those little details. Especially pertaining to Audrey's visions.
VentiGirl chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
More please!
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really enjoyed the first chapter, particularly the suspense at the beginning with Audrey and Duke (though I ship A/N).
sugarclouds chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
This is just too much, great great story, very well written, I am definitely intrigued by Mr. Brand and I can't seem to be able to trust him.

I really want to see how Nathan and Audrey will get to the seen in his bedroom together, I need more :D
ventigirl chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
Oh come on don't leave us hanging any longer
STforRK chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
I recently began reading the Haven fanfiction and found this story.

Really enjoying this story. I am very interested in how the mysteries will pan out. Please continue.
redbrainbluebrain chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
You are an amazing writer. This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Can't tell you how many times I have read and reread all the chapters. Update soon please. Thanks.
VentiGirl chapter 16 . 3/21/2012
More please!
VentiGirl chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
Really enjoying this story. Looking forward to more about Brand and what he seems to know about Audrey/Lucy. Also how Nathan will react to the role that she played in his life before.
lbaxley63gmail.com chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
I have read all of this story more than once I think it is a really good story. You have to have superior imagination. I wait for each new chap with baited breath looking daily for them and I have you favorited so I will get an alert. Thanks for the quick update this time there has been some time I thought you had given it up. Please make the next update as soon as you character Ephriam Brand is just brilliant. He adds so much to the story. Thank you and keep them coming.
Aedammair chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
It just keeps getting better and better. I feel like I might be heartbroken when it all unravels and ends...Good writing. As always. :)
nertooold54 chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
So, it's his touch. But what of the apples? Thanks for the quick update; it helps keep a story flowing and interesting.
warrior-chic chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
You are making it very difficult to focus on doing my school work right now :) I'm loving the story, as always, your detail is so intriguing. And I gotta say, I'm getting a little antsy now that Nathan has those scars!

If you update this too much more, or Tomorrow's Child, I'm not getting anything else productive done this quarter.

Oh, and for your next "Random Knowledge Party Trick", the cooling of a body is actually algor mortis. Rigor mortis is the stiffening, livor mortis is all the blotchy coloring from blood settling. Oh the ways I can creep people out with my forensics knowledge :)
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »