Reviews for Possession of the Heart
Kelp chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
I love the banter between Dean and Erin. I keep trying to stifle my laughter but people are still looking at me weird. So congrats, your story's so good complete strangers think I'm crazy! :D Oh its gonna be a good day...
Asya55 chapter 22 . 4/9/2011
Woohoo, finally got time to read :D That was a sweet and funny chap, the way Erin and Dean were acting, crazy and funny as ever, they rock and baby Anna is so sweet and how she gave Dean the puppy look aww, like father like daughter :D& baby Drew awww. It was all good till the last part man, tense with the person who was watching *Teary puppy eyes*

Awesome story and awesome chap :D loved reading it and can't wait for the sequel too :D I'll be watching, I know it will be awesome *LOVE* :D:D
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 22 . 4/9/2011
a sweet ending to an awesome story girl loved im so sorry it taken so long to review i seriously had a very tiring bad long week im glad erin had the baby loved the name for erin baby so excited now for the sequel hope you can post soon:)
Crimson TigerLily chapter 22 . 4/7/2011
Oh dear, the sequel is going to be interesting I can tell. With the kids growing up and everything, I can't wait! Please contact me when it's up? Thanks
Carver Edlund chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
aww how cute! i loved the ending to this story and now i cant wait for the sequel to see whats in store for them next!
tigerlily308 chapter 22 . 4/6/2011
ahhhhhhhh

that was an awesome chapter :)

i have really enjoyed reading this story, you are a very good writer!

i cant wait to read the sequel and see what happens next!

btw i like your new name hehe :)

luv Sarah
parchment faery17 chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
I loved this story so much. What's the sequel gonna be called?
adaddario chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
What else can I say but love the wrap up and can't wait for the sequel. Also love overprotective Dean staking out Erin in her final month of pregnancy.
Deans Bad Ass Sexy Hunter chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
awesome ending for an awesome story. now i cannot wait for the changed plan and sequel! it's going to be sooo good!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
that was such a great ending and I cant wait for the sequal and dam I never thought I would see the day dean would say no to sex
BlueEyedPisces chapter 22 . 4/5/2011
:) can't wait for the sequel.
Crimson TigerLily chapter 21 . 3/15/2011
Aw, I'm tearing up! It's so sweet, and I laughed so hard when the girls teamed up against Sam and Dean, though I felt a little bad for them because they were so damn clueless, lol, but anyways, I love this story to bit and I hope you update soon please! thanks ;)
parchment faery17 chapter 21 . 3/5/2011
I love this story a lot. excited for the prequel/sequel.
tigerlily308 chapter 21 . 3/4/2011
awesomeeee chapter!

omg Avery and her moods swings are scary, poor Sam! hahaha

i cant wait for the next chapter :D

luv Sarah
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 21 . 3/3/2011
whoo awesome chapter as always real funny chapter poor sam and dean cant do nothing right with avery or erin because of them being so emotional at the moment but the end of it was so sweet with dean watching sam with anna i so cant wait for more of this story even if there is only one more chapter left but the good news is im so excited for the sequel please update soon youre doing such an amazing job:)