Reviews for Wedding Video
Evanstia chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
It's brilliant! And really sweet!
WolfstarDreams chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I know you wrote this a LONG time ago, so I hope you don't mind that, as I just stumbled across this tonight, I'm just getting around to reviewing. I wanted to say that this was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and HEARTWARMING. Everything about it: Gregor and Luise's cute little banters and their reactions to the disastrous (yet completely perfect at the same time) beginning to the wedding. Another factor that made it so cute was that Gregor focused on Christian, and when Olli was saying his vows, how Gregor could see Christian's eyes light up with contentment. And then when Christian said his vows and Gregor felt the lump in his throat..and then by the end when Christian and Olli kissed, Gregor figured out he was crying...awhhh. I loved this! Thank you so much for writing, you deserve twelve million reviews, not just mine! I was hoping to upload a quick Chrolli thing myself here, but never in a million years believed "Verbotene Liebe" would actually be on the list of TV shows, but IT IS! :O So happy. Anyways, ich liebe your writing and I hope that one day you upload something else! Danke! :)