Reviews for Total Drama Island : Pokemon Edition
catlover2976 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Please update soon and i hope absol makes it
li'l fat necrosis chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I like it bitch-cat!
WhiteOwl74 chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
Oh boy...How will they survive Leonidas? It isn't going to be pretty...But I'm pleased by what Leonidas did to Delcatty. She is a total Heather, along with Chickorita. Very nicly done.
Korvel chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
Hmmm, I don't like Absol, he's a little too sneaky. My favorite so far is actually Buizel. He's strong and prefers to play the game the way it was meant to be played, with his TEAM, not an alliance. But you've done a great job and the characters that could easily get annoying, you give the perfect amount of screen (script?) time. They don't show up enough to be an anoyance, but you still remember they're there. And you've got good rivalries showing up. I just seriously wish the gardevoir dude would get voted off. It's freakin WEIRD! Lol.
LuvAllPokemon chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Awesome! I love Total Drama Island! Great characters. I love how there's so much Drama.
cytqus chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
AWESOME STORY! Keep up the good work! I was laughing loudly at every single paragraph, espacially the Sparta part. XD can't wait for you to update! :D
Maid of Blood chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
wow first chapter and i was laffing so much that people were giveing me funny looks
Darkpetal16 chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
gasp! D omg! update soon please XD cnt wait until the next chapter~ absol x eevee
Darkpetal16 chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
lawl! XD
Darkpetal16 chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
Pideotto so likes Staravia ;3, u know its true, hehe. D i wnder if absol or umbreon are going to fall for eevee D i hope so
Darkpetal16 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
aww D eevee likes absol. how sweet~ i think it wuld be funny if absol and umbreon rivaled over eevee XD
Darkpetal16 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
epic first chapter! D i love your characters x3 you have almost all my favorite pokemon, hehe~ great job.
Flarezap chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
interesting chapter
The Heck chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Well Mewone I'm glad that you found the male Gardevoir humorous. But about that male Miltank thing, I'm not sure if you are fully aware of this but this is a fan-fiction and I can change things if I want to. I know that Miltanks cannot be male, but I am willing to make him male to add to the story.

Thank you.
Mewone chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Newsflash! there's no such thing as a male miltank! why do you think nintendo made miltank? as a girl counterpart to tauros, duh! btw, boy gardevoir- possible & funny!