Reviews for Forbidden Bond
SpangleyPony chapter 43 . 5/5
Another great story. Im off to read the sequel :)
Wow this was fantastic. Honestly this is one of my favorite Fremione gifs I've ever read. Really amazing
Mionelover chapter 43 . 4/21
Hey! This was the best fremione story I have read read till now, no doubt. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
edenwheatcraft chapter 1 . 4/20
love book and you should increase the rating of the book . All with the smut . But that is just me .
nerdy-girl-universe chapter 43 . 3/29
I like this. normally not a big fan of marriage law, but this is nice.
Girl chapter 43 . 3/20
Best fanfic I have ever read in Fred and hermoine... loved it so much dear.. U are an awesome writer . Keep it up :)
Mischief managed chapter 43 . 11/26/2016
Love the story! never have I ever read a story like this one! I loved it so much it only took me a day and a half to read this! But one question what is the sequels name? As Sirius Black once said "The ones that love us never *really* leave us. You can find them, in here harry"
Chloe chapter 43 . 9/30/2016
This was a fantastic story that I stumbled onto completely by accident. I've been on a bit of a Fremione streak at the moment, and this has been one of the best stories I've read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it, it was fantastic! Ron and Luna just make sense too, that was a brilliant idea. I really hope you continue to write, maybe even a Harry and Ginny story?
dragonsbride chapter 28 . 9/24/2016
Uh, I love that chapter!
dragonsbride chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
This is the way it should've happened! Why didn't J. came up with this?! I'm really exited what is happening next. So off to chapter two...
Ashley m chapter 40 . 8/22/2016
Love it I've read it twice
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
Love the story so far
Meredith Emanuel chapter 40 . 6/26/2016
Beautiful story! I loved every moment of it. I couldn't stop reading it!
Scarlet Lupin chapter 43 . 6/24/2016
Ahhhhhh I loved this so much
Frozen forever chapter 31 . 6/21/2016
My god, that is so me. I'm on the run from the police and the thing I worry about is books, I knew Hermione was my alter ego