Reviews for Forbidden Bond
Ammmmazzziiiinggg
nk01 chapter 43 . 6/25
Love it! Amazing story
ssdawning chapter 40 . 6/17
Very nice ending! I'm excited to see how many other Fremione stories you've written.
I'm just getting into this ship. I've written many other, but I may have to try writing
this one.
I love this! Thank you!
reading ur story chapter 2 . 5/11
Love how you say Hermione/Fred is your fav ship. Me too! They're so underestemated.
Really great story! Love it :D
LitAddict chapter 31 . 3/12
This is a fun story, but Hermione seems to be panicking quite a bit. She's more the type to keep a cool head and make a plan that break down. Though I know panic attacks are real issues people have, and it isn't there fault whatsoever, I don't feel like there's much precedent for it with Hermione. But this story continues to make me laugh when I least expect, and I love the little nods you make to the series, like Harry mentioning the wand independent magic thing earlier. It's great :)
leTypewriter chapter 26 . 3/12
This is a fun story! The only real criticism I have is that sometimes Hermione seems kinda OOC. Mostly in the Fred/Ron etc. drama. I just can't see her crying SOO much about these things, but maybe that's just me. But it has certainly made me laugh, and you have a good style as well!
LitAddict chapter 8 . 3/12
Ok so I know I went through my full rant thing before, about the sketchiness of premises or whatever. But your writing really makes me laugh, even when I'm cringing. It's a lot of fun, and I just wanted to say thanks!
LitAddict chapter 6 . 3/12
I honestly don't know how I feel about marriage law fics. Because they can be cute and exiting, but really, in my head there would be no questions. The characters would all be up in arms, fighting against the tyranny. Maybe not with wands, but at the very least with words and laws. We'd see fred and George semi-serious, and hermione in lawyer mode. Harry would use his following to speak out against it. Luna would spout theories about the beasts that had eaten and impersonated all reasonable people at the ministry. The Quibbler would run riot, Hogwarts unite. The most discrimatory purebloods and muggle born would work side by side, even if only because they don't want to marry each other. It would be majestic.
Anyways, dreamland rant over. Like I said, they can be fun and exiting, mad yours certainatly is! Even if I'm wary of the premis, I love the pairing and your writing style is fabulous!
Politelycynical chapter 36 . 3/10
I slept horribly the night before my wedding. Like the worst sleep ever in the whole world.
Frozen forever chapter 43 . 2/25
I came in after the story was finished so I didn't comment on the rest. This was awesome! With a big Awwww! I love these pairings! Your the best author ever! I will definitely be checking out the sequel! Till next time! *fangirl squeal!*
VeraciousVoluptuousVixen chapter 5 . 2/6
Oh my gosh that's the best! I can picture everyone's exact reactions! Hahaha! :D
onemoore chapter 40 . 1/26
I read this all in one day! It's so good. You're my favourite Framione writer! So Damn good. I know you probably won't read this cause it's so long after but I wanted you to know how much I love it. I am currently crying happy tear! So! MUCH! LOVE!
Wonderful! I love soul bonds