Reviews for Make Me
sometimes love isn't enough chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I love this story! Its my first edward/james and i just love it! Please please please update,soon! I cant wait! :)
7 Ace chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I totally agree. James is very hot. Spanner? LOL! Dirty mouth, James! James in overalls? OMG! His skin..tingles? *cracks up laughing* HAHA! A coughing fit? Seriously? LOL! How in the hell can James seriously deal with that? Twice? At least he could pleasure I don't get is that Edward sounds like the controlling type; will he really let James take over? I think that when James grabbed Edward's hand and put it on his boner, would make a good Edward's POV. OMG! Jasper is his old roommate! WTF? Were they 'partners'?
7 Ace chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
They both want each other. Different, but good pairing! What? Can't handle the looseness he shows, Mr. Perfect? LOL! At least James can't see him touching himself. James was probably just trying to get by...who knows? Except the writer of course. Oh jeez. What is Edward going to make him do? Not a good thing to leave it unlocked. LOL!He's married and still thinks of James LOL!
Raven's twimom chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
You made me want more! Are you gonna finish it? I like me some Edward and James!
Lady Clare Boleyn chapter 2 . 6/13/2011

love it :O

keep going

please :P
ginab chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
poor james! LOL! Very fucking hot! srsly good job!
ginab chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
holyhell that was hot! nice job!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Headmaster. Heh heh. I'm twelve. Loved it. Sexy dirty bad boy James. I'm in!

Loved it. Thank you!
martyni chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Please don't cockblock them for too long!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Saw this on Perv Pack and had to come check it out. Dirty, reform school smut with badboy James? Yes, please! Can't wait for more!
keyecullen chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Poor James. He will be playing with his own party in his pants, again, won't he? WTH does Jasper want? And, sadly, no, I don't remember his relevance...will have to go back to chapter one to find out later. Too tired now.

Can't wait to read more though!

tiffaninichole chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
YES! Finally a second chapter! W00t!

So hawt and there wasn't even a blowjob in the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder WTH Jasper wants, damn cock blocker *growls*

So, I was wondering if this boarding school is in the UK, since James says words like "favour" and "arse"?
Lori94 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Perpetual bad boy! LOL! Love it!
Drowning in Chaos chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I HATE slash! Absolutely feel icky when I read it, but once I started this story, I just couldn't take my eyes away! That was one Hell of a thrilling ride! Thank you so very much for making me enjoy something I don't usually LOL

Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 11/6/2010