Reviews for Twins, Knights and Traitors
Danterevan chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
hah sad face it has been two years so i have to face that it wont be finished thats sad as it was good

D
Aislinn101 chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
I LOVE this story!

Please update soon :)
Kitty O chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
Though I don't imagine many of us care why Marcus killed himself, and none of us doubt Lil's alive...Why the heck did Merlin wait so long? Irresponsible, my friend!

I liked it! Very ggod, and Gwaine's part was the best.
Kitty O chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
But he aint really dead. Cuz that would ruin the point of the story, right?

Heehee I totally feel for Amelia-that's how I always am; no one looks at me either, Mimi! it's okay. I'll just sit here and wait for MY merlin to show...

Love it.
Kitty O chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
Nice but I am adraid I don't really understand the ending? What's going on there?

Well I should've done homework but whatever, this is better.

Excuse the bad grammar this time.

~Kitty O
MaryandMerlin chapter 9 . 1/14/2011
, good chapter. i'll get on mine tomorrow...after school! yes school on a saturday kill me nowwww! *sigh*

anyway loved it and lold at that little bit at the beginning so glad that gwen has FINALLY made an appearance and glad your back in england! *breathes*

anyway sis, got to gooo

maz xx
rawr52 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
:) I LOVE GWAINE!
Kitty O chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
...Marcus could die.

Jussaying.

That's my fix for everyone's stories :) THey put Merlin or Arthur through a hard time and I'm like, "OH, just kill them off!"

WHich is evil. But there you go. I never do that to my own... well, not often.

I like it! Very nice! I doubt he loves her if he'd punch her in the face. At least not truly.
MaryandMerlin chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
TYPO! in lil's pov you added a bit where it said lil was just as capeable as lil when it came to violence or something of the sort but you put lil twice! shame on you!

mnm x

lol update!
Kitty O chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
argh. I really want Gwaine and Merlin to meet up again.

I love Amelia, haha, she's cool. :) Hmm. I always wanted to ruffle Merlin's hair too...

I like how the romance is THERE, but just hanging on the sidelines, a sidekick to the adventure- yay!
suzie0821 chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
yay another chapter...I have a good feeling gwaine is gonna kick some butt lol go save your girl
Kitty O chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Nice. I really want Gwaine to come see Merlin again. This is a great story. Update soon, huh? OOHH! I'm a member of DREC! It's on my profile... I think I was the first person to sign up, actually...
Kitty O chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Um... well I can't wait for next one, and I love me some Merlin! And Gwaine. Lil and Mimi are cool too... gosh dog it I love them all.. WHERE'S ARTHUR?
Kitty O chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
My only problem with this chapter was that... wouldnt Merlin hear the girls yelling and all? And like, I don't know, maybe he'd HELP? but other than that, great chapter. I'm glad I found this fic.
Kitty O chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
I'm really excited for meeting Marcus and possible Merlin/Amelia AND for Merlin seeing Gwaine again...!