Reviews for Lonely People
terinmkane chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Right in the part that elliot yells at Kathy saying how he wasn't so in love with her and his kids and to keep the family apart I so desperately wanted olivia to look him straight in the eye and say coconuts to calm him down!
Olivia-Benson-Elliot-Stabler11 chapter 38 . 11/6/2013
She's pregnant! Yay!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/10/2013
Omg I love this story! ! ! ! M
Raetoddfm88 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Look I was feeling it til I saw fin was the one sleeping with kathy... im in tears why fin lol
Guest chapter 39 . 7/27/2013
I loved the story except for the fact it was Fin who got with Kathy... I wish is what anyone else, Trevor, another close cop friend, a brother of Elliot's, ANYONE. Other then that, I loved it. Thanks for posting.
poetif chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
The statute of limitations for Serena's rape has long been over.
poetif chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
Apparently one of us forgot that Ken is gay. Ah well, I guess that's that writer's prerogative. Still reading.
poetif chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
I love Fin. It's still hard to believe he's the one Kathy chose to cheat with. I'd have made it Elliot's Marine buddy or something...that Fin thing is hard. But it's good and I'm still reading.
poetif chapter 9 . 7/11/2013
You gotta know I literally laughed out loud when I read this: "You want...what?" she asked, giving him a sweet smile. "Money? A low five? Skittles? Piece of gum?" It's freakin' hilarious. I thought I was the only one to inject some humor into my serious stories. I love this story and I love them. It's not easy to find someone else who is a loyal enough fan to get them right so I'm grateful for that. You're an awesome writer and I can't wait to read the rest of this. Good job!
Frannielloyd chapter 39 . 4/12/2013
Great story. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/1/2013
GAWDDDDDD!This story was AWESOME!Excellent fantastic. Benson/Stabler FOREVERRRRRRR!
OliviaBenson7 chapter 39 . 11/29/2012
That was so amazing! Thank you. GREAT GREAT story!
LIVandEL chapter 28 . 11/28/2012
'Hi, I'm Detective Stabler. This is my partner, Detective…Dad, the only name that belongs there, ever, is Benson." *sniffle* I miss him so much on the show. The story is so beautiful!
danny chapter 39 . 11/3/2012
This story is great by the way
LivyStabler chapter 39 . 4/25/2012
This was awesome! I loved it from beginning to end and I have absolutely nothing to complain about. I think you captured everyone's character right and I loved how Olivia and Elliot interacted... Very, very good writing. Definitely one of my favourites. All the best from Germany ;)