Reviews for The Garden
Naou chapter 1 . 5/14
I like the idea of Riku reverting back to his eight year old self once Sora breaks the spell although I am iffy on how they lost contact all those years? Along with that, I felt like the romance was too fast-paced like they fell in love in only two meetings facing each other physically (and then Sora meets Riku in dreams and is in awe at Riku's beauty?). Could have been built better along with character development ... I did like the roles everyone had ... Well, except RoxasI didn't understand him and he just came off as an asshole without a reasonbeing straightforward and blunt can be done without being a jerk, but I'd have to say my favorite character out of this would be Naminéwhich by the way, I didn't understand why Sora couldn't meet Naminé ... Especially since she ended up being on the "good" side? Either way, it was an interesting read. Thank you for taking your time and writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
I feel like this story could have been so much better if you made Riku interact with Sora more in real life instead of the dreams. It is just that Sora seems to have just fallen in love with Riku's appearance and hi confession love on chapter four felt really rushed.
The story is good but the pacing could have been better.
Kim chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Love what you did with the titles for each chapter
Nekko chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
Fantastic. I thank you for a well written, and beautiful fic. Even if it is old.
Atsila chapter 14 . 2/27/2014
Love your story. I am sucker for Beauty and the Beast stories. Always gives me warm fuzzies.
Drarry-in-the-TARDIS chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
This was the sweetest soriku I have ever read! I hope you continue writing more fics!.
Yaoi Lover3240 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
awesome story, i loved it. this is one of my favorite remakes of my second favorite fairy tales
Katana Black chapter 14 . 9/16/2013
Oh, that was wonderful! I loved it! Nice take on the traditional faerie tales. :D
Guest chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Very, Very nicely done.
I really enjoyed reading this fic. In fact I read it in one sitting! I hadn't meant to do that, haha, but I was completely hooked.
LostFairyMantic chapter 14 . 5/26/2013
Dawwwww! So sweet!
XigHeart chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
Oh my gosh. You had me in tears. This was utterly fantastic!
Reviews to Master chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I shall reward you!

Oh Riku! Why is thou so determined to stay silent! It's going to happen EVENTUALLY so might as well embrace it now yeah? But I like it drawn out as well.
Reviews to Master chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Here's a review! Now on your knees woman!

Ooooh! Symbloization! NICE! :D Wonder what else ya got up your sleeve!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's funny since my French class is reading Le Petit prince right now! In French (No duh...WHO SAID THAT?!)

Love the idea you have here! :D
Jenmoon1 chapter 14 . 2/27/2013