Reviews for Hidden
Alex L. Kerr chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
So sweet. So well written. Thank you again!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
Ah this is riveting! Thank you so much for writing this story!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Man I was really enjoying superweak!sam but I'm looking forward to reading about his training... :)
Great job by the way this is really entertaining!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
This is such an awesome story! Bravo!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
I LOVE this story. Wonderful job. Thing was a great element, and you are a great dialogue writer. I have to know- what WAS Dean using the goggles for? Maybe it's supposed to be a mystery, which is fine, but if I just missed it, can you enlighten me? I've read the whole thing twice, you'd think that I would have figured it out by now...

Lovely work. :)
cappy712 chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
That was a great story! Thank you so much I enjoyed reading this story so much.

I liked your description of Thing - that was great! Thank you.
Esstell chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
I love it all! Pity it's the end already...:(
Coragyps chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
Aw, I really, really liked this story, and I'm glad you steered away from a lot of action and kept it mostly focused on Dean and Sam. I just loved Thing, especially when he stroked Dean's hair or tried to pinch his cheeks ... so adorable! There were a couple editing details in the last chapter that struck me, just minor things - I bet if you go back and re-read you'd catch them now that enough time has passed. Or let me know if you'd like help.

Mostly, it was pure love the entire time. What a great job - so creative and unusual, and yet totally true to the spirit of the show.
carocali chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Oh, you finished! Good for you! And what a finish! Clone!Sam was just nasty, but not as mean as Grandpa! Glad they got what was coming to them!

Lovely to see you posting, so keep it coming!

;D
McB chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Awesome story! Loved every bit of it! Thanks for taking the time to share with us.
T.L. Arens chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
Sammy in restless mode is a handful, even for Dean! Food fight... yeah, Dean is his own brand of handful! LOL Um, the guys are what? 27/31 going on 11/15? Yup. You can take the boy out of hunting, but can't take the boy out of the man!

... something like that.

Anyway, makes me wonder who's gonna ice Beefcake Sam. And just how long does it take Dean to clean up the place? LOL Cuz Bobby will probably point out every nook and crevice that has so much as a fingerprint on it!
LaylaBinx chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Awww! Loved it! Every little tiny bit of it! :D
Menthol Pixie chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
I've been putting off reviewing in the hope that I'll find time for a long review that will do justice to how much I have loved this story. Alas, it just isn't happening and I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer, so here's a quick one.

I just loved drugged-up Sam, and the final image you left us with, Sam curled up with Dean, was just adorable! You've done just brilliant work with this whole story and its been such a huge pleasure to read. :D

Great work, hun!
godsdaughter77 chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
Yah! I totally loved this story and I thought you did a great job with it! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
vonnie836 chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
I'm really glad you hung in there and finished this. I'm mighty proud of you and I adore this story. The last chapter fell right in with the others in awesomeness. Loved drugged up Sam in the snow, not sure if he is hot or cold and thing once again taking on a life of its own. Dean and Bobby showing up and Sam initially unable to identify them was worth a breath holding. It made me glad he was too drugged up to run away. His changes in perception were funny, like him hearing Bobby but seeing Dean's lips move and it made for some lighter moments in all the tenseness of trying to figure out how he was doing. Same with Cas showing up and beaming them to the front of the cabin. Also loved Bobby's gruffness that is so tender and loving. And Dean, well he is made of awesomeness. Throughout the whole story I could tell how happy he was to have his little brother back.

You did such an amazing job with Sam waking up. The mix of confusion, of not knowing exactly where he was, he residual nightmares/dreams, the fear of gray hell, making him want to go back to the dreams and the voice of John Winchester in the back of his head, reminding him to peek, it was just beyond words great. Seeing Dean and hearing his typical remark about being the more adorable brother, brings him from disbelief to belief. The little banter, the concern from Dean, the pain and sick feeling,I hung on every word. And Bobby with the goggles and the question what Dean did with them were to cute. There is so much in this chapter and so much more in this story that I loved, I could never do you justice, even if I tried. So let's just finish this by telling you, great job my friend. I loved it and again, I'm glad you jumped into this cold, deep, unknown river called WIP. I'm looking forward to reading your next project, no matter how long or short. And just maybe you will take the risk again one day. If you do, I will be there to support and cheer for you. Hugs, Vonnie