Reviews for Under suspicion
Boade Gillies chapter 34 . 10/12
Absolutely love this story and even if you don't continue updating i still think this story is one of the bet i have read. While i have noticed some errors with spelling etc. You did about in the top 90% of authors i personally think. In short even if you don't continue this i will still believe this is one of the better fanfiction's that are worth taking the 2-3 hours (For me at least, Being a fast reader is sometimes a problem) So keep up the good Work
bleh chapter 3 . 3/7
Not much point in reading more when the main character is so disappointing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
Nvara chapter 34 . 8/16/2014
this was great
NightAuror1993 chapter 34 . 6/1/2014

I love this story and was wondering if it had now been abandoned or wether you are just taking a long hiatus and i think the story is amazing and would love to know how it ends.
Smile Black chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
hi there :) I really enjoyed reading your story :)
vanarian chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
I realize it's been years since you've updated this, and there is a good chance you're not continuing this story. But, considering that you worked on it for 8 years, I hold out hope for an update. I really enjoyed what you have done so far, and I hope you'll take it through to the end. I look forward to (hopefully) another chapter.
caztex chapter 34 . 11/1/2013
Well I hope you come back to the story and finish the story you put alot of work in to it to abandon it
Flutterbytink chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Are you going to write the final battle between Harry and Voldemort?
Chloelilybet chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I'm a little confused about how long Harry's been in Azkaban and how old he is now. (or was when Ron was murdered)
I have a question. If Henry (Harry) wants the kids to learn more spells and doesn't want them to know him personally, why does he have to be mean? He could be neutral. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I didn't even finish reading the first third of the chapter before I stopped... You seem to go back and forth between 5 years and fourteen years... Well which is it, and also your description of what happened to get Harry stuck in aZkaban in the first place is severely lacking...
scarlettmeadows chapter 34 . 8/25/2012
I really, really love this story! Please tell me you're going to finish it!
Nocens chapter 4 . 12/11/2011

First off - I've always liked the Azkaban Harry fics and yours has a good idea in it but you need to do some serious revisions because the plot holes are big enough to swallow a semi!

To begin with- how old was Harry when he was sentenced to Azkaban? You say he's 36, but you were never clear if he's done 14 or 5 years in that cell. Also his sentance - in one place you mention 30 years, then say he served 14 then describe 5 years of hell? Then you mentions the Dementors dragging him away to 15 years?It's confising as hell.

Then again he says he suffered the Dementors every day but from the books we know that the Animagus form negates some of their effects and that Harry has many such forms to choose from as to lessen his suffering, especially if he's innocent.

Also if he was freely proficient in wandless magic while in Azkaban(you have not mentioned anything to oppose this) I would think he would find ways to find himself more food - a starving person , believe me, would do almost anything to feed himself. And as he could leve his cell he would most probably be able to sneak some more food from the other Death Eater prisoners - whom he should hate in his gut. Which brings me to the point of Malfoy - who was part of the torture and death of his beast friend and his parents. Its completely implausible that he should give him his meagre breakfast for any reason, unless it was poisoned of course.

Then again his escape - it makes no sense for him to give his food to Malfoy, again, as you clearly mention they are both on the verge of starvation - he would need the strength to fly all the way to shore in harsh northern seas.

We continue onto Hogwards. Where he not so discretely , in a common , unwarded corridor, reveals enough of his identity for it to be dangerous when meeting Albus. We go on to the ridiculous idea that Dumbledore would have him be 'mean' to his students - harsh - yes, but mean? Its useless and much more dangerous as the students would be much more motivated to belive the worst of him and betray anything they think suspicious of him if they hate him.

Also he gave his students enough clues to put him in Harry Potter's class or at least in Hogwarts at the same time as Harry Potter. Which if not a clue onto itself could lead the more curious student to ask inconvenient questions which will show that Henry Evans does not exist in the Hagwarts register ( you have not mentioned any sort of cover story for his new identity, also a hole in your plot as the Ministry would surely check the new DADA Professors who so conveniently appears just after Harry Potter escapes Azcaban and is hired immediatelly - the Headmaster sacking the previous Professor for no concrete reason when he'd kept him on for three years?).

Also the structure of his class was completely ineffectual in teaching anything and was in fact the opposite - the students were not given any instruction.

I can probably think of some more points but I'll stop here.

Again - think about revising this story. In its current state its enormously irritating to read.

Lap aka Nocens
2lip123456789 chapter 34 . 11/26/2011
You should try and finish it. Just write another chapter where harry defeats voldy and marrys luna lovegood and boom! The books done!

Please finish it!