Reviews for Under suspicion
Ella chapter 5 . 4/23
Hey! You actually do a marvelous job in your writing. Im german too, so I know the struggle! Still, i've gotten very invested in your story.
lisa.hilser chapter 21 . 1/20
Omg since you are a german i can write in german too. XD
ich glaub ich hab lange nicht mehr eine so schöne ff gelesen. Am Anfang dachte ich ok so lala aber nach dem 10. kapitel oder so wurde es besser . und gerade jetzt liebe ich sie. ich liebe die auseinandersetzungen mit malfoy. und die bissigen kommentare oh mann ey so hamma. aber auch die freundschaft zu D muss mir manchmal echt verkneifen nicht loszulassen an manchen stellen. Es ist einfach so hamma. Und in dem Kapitel wo er die Heuler kriegt haett ich beinahe geheult ich hoffe es wird noch alles gut. Was ich eigentlich sagen wollte. Hammer ff ich hoffe sie bleibt auch weiter so da ich ja noch mitten drin bin. Danke fuer die ff die du mit deinen Ideen fuellst.
moodysavage chapter 34 . 7/28/2016
This really is a wonderful story you have written here. It was interesting to see the development of your writing especially after your exchange trip which helped the flow of the grammar. I also realize that a lot of time has past but this story really is amazing and begs to be finished.

There is really only 1 major plot points and 3 minor left to be done in the story if you don't feel like adding a lot of extra's. The major one is the battle between Harry and Voldemort when he attacks Hogwarts. The only minor plot points are Draco Malfoy, who I hope will flip sides in a more obvious way (his feelings for Hermione and his hatred for Voldemort), Sirius Black (when Harry finally forgives him), and Lucius (who survived his escape and gave a gold coin to begger Snape but has been who knows where doing who knows what since then-hopefully something against Voldemort). Minor minor things that would round out the story... Sammy the snake & something with Harry and his former students.

Really really hope you finish :)
moodysavage chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Harry called his snake Sandy at the beginning of this chapter and his snake called him Harry Potter instead of Henry. I love this story it's pretty awesome.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/14/2016
Wow. This made me want to kill Sirius. What a fucking fool of a slave mutt that sucks pigs balls. I hate how everyone is just so dumb in the wozarding world.
Boade Gillies chapter 34 . 10/12/2015
Absolutely love this story and even if you don't continue updating i still think this story is one of the bet i have read. While i have noticed some errors with spelling etc. You did about in the top 90% of authors i personally think. In short even if you don't continue this i will still believe this is one of the better fanfiction's that are worth taking the 2-3 hours (For me at least, Being a fast reader is sometimes a problem) So keep up the good Work
bleh chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Not much point in reading more when the main character is so disappointing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
THIS MAKES ABSOLUTLRY NO DAMN SENSE!
Nvara chapter 34 . 8/16/2014
this was great
NightAuror1993 chapter 34 . 6/1/2014
Hi,

I love this story and was wondering if it had now been abandoned or wether you are just taking a long hiatus and i think the story is amazing and would love to know how it ends.
Smile Black chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
hi there :) I really enjoyed reading your story :)
vanarian chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
I realize it's been years since you've updated this, and there is a good chance you're not continuing this story. But, considering that you worked on it for 8 years, I hold out hope for an update. I really enjoyed what you have done so far, and I hope you'll take it through to the end. I look forward to (hopefully) another chapter.
-vanarian
caztex chapter 34 . 11/1/2013
Well I hope you come back to the story and finish the story you put alot of work in to it to abandon it
Flutterbytink chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Are you going to write the final battle between Harry and Voldemort?
Chloelilybet chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I'm a little confused about how long Harry's been in Azkaban and how old he is now. (or was when Ron was murdered)
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »