Reviews for Under suspicion
moodysavage chapter 34 . 7/28
This really is a wonderful story you have written here. It was interesting to see the development of your writing especially after your exchange trip which helped the flow of the grammar. I also realize that a lot of time has past but this story really is amazing and begs to be finished.

There is really only 1 major plot points and 3 minor left to be done in the story if you don't feel like adding a lot of extra's. The major one is the battle between Harry and Voldemort when he attacks Hogwarts. The only minor plot points are Draco Malfoy, who I hope will flip sides in a more obvious way (his feelings for Hermione and his hatred for Voldemort), Sirius Black (when Harry finally forgives him), and Lucius (who survived his escape and gave a gold coin to begger Snape but has been who knows where doing who knows what since then-hopefully something against Voldemort). Minor minor things that would round out the story... Sammy the snake & something with Harry and his former students.

Really really hope you finish :)
moodysavage chapter 15 . 7/26
Harry called his snake Sandy at the beginning of this chapter and his snake called him Harry Potter instead of Henry. I love this story it's pretty awesome.
Wow. This made me want to kill Sirius. What a fucking fool of a slave mutt that sucks pigs balls. I hate how everyone is just so dumb in the wozarding world.
Boade Gillies chapter 34 . 10/12/2015
Absolutely love this story and even if you don't continue updating i still think this story is one of the bet i have read. While i have noticed some errors with spelling etc. You did about in the top 90% of authors i personally think. In short even if you don't continue this i will still believe this is one of the better fanfiction's that are worth taking the 2-3 hours (For me at least, Being a fast reader is sometimes a problem) So keep up the good Work
bleh chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Not much point in reading more when the main character is so disappointing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
THIS MAKES ABSOLUTLRY NO DAMN SENSE!
Nvara chapter 34 . 8/16/2014
this was great
NightAuror1993 chapter 34 . 6/1/2014
Hi,

I love this story and was wondering if it had now been abandoned or wether you are just taking a long hiatus and i think the story is amazing and would love to know how it ends.
Smile Black chapter 34 . 4/15/2014
hi there :) I really enjoyed reading your story :)
vanarian chapter 34 . 11/9/2013
I realize it's been years since you've updated this, and there is a good chance you're not continuing this story. But, considering that you worked on it for 8 years, I hold out hope for an update. I really enjoyed what you have done so far, and I hope you'll take it through to the end. I look forward to (hopefully) another chapter.
-vanarian
caztex chapter 34 . 11/1/2013
Well I hope you come back to the story and finish the story you put alot of work in to it to abandon it
Flutterbytink chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Are you going to write the final battle between Harry and Voldemort?
Chloelilybet chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I'm a little confused about how long Harry's been in Azkaban and how old he is now. (or was when Ron was murdered)
GOAWAYISAIDIQUITFANFICTION4EVA chapter 10 . 6/11/2013
I have a question. If Henry (Harry) wants the kids to learn more spells and doesn't want them to know him personally, why does he have to be mean? He could be neutral. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I didn't even finish reading the first third of the chapter before I stopped... You seem to go back and forth between 5 years and fourteen years... Well which is it, and also your description of what happened to get Harry stuck in aZkaban in the first place is severely lacking...
1,106 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »