Reviews for Under suspicion
Zpiral chapter 33 . 5/11/2006
Hi! I love your story, please, up-date soon!
websurffer chapter 33 . 5/7/2006
We had an exchange program at my school too...the exchange students made me feel like a total idiot. They all spoke at least three languages each. I can almost (there's a big lie) speak two...yeah.

I love the story though...I' pretty sure I read the beginning a while ago and just refound it, but the quality is the same.
Curalium Lacrimo chapter 33 . 4/10/2006
lol i can just imagine dumbledore! oh i love this story

Update soon!

and yey to harry being proven innocent.
purrbaby101 chapter 33 . 4/9/2006
*Jaw drops* Whoa... amazing, simply amazing. Spent hours reading this... and was disappointed to see where it stopped! Please update! I beg you! It has to be nearing the end... but wow... an update soon? Pretty please with sherbet lemons on top?

Oh, and glad you had fun here in the States. I don't live in Georgia, but I've been there, pretty cool. :)
Mercsenary chapter 33 . 4/9/2006
good times !
Sivy chapter 33 . 4/4/2006
you should try ending this fic... even if you have no inspiration its a shame to have a fic so close to ending and not finish it. Pretty well done. Can't wait to see how Harry will finally kill Voldemort.
Calimbor chapter 9 . 3/29/2006
Well the story is pretty well written, I only have a slight/big problem with your char.s their dialog could especialy use a bit of tweeking, words like "mate", "bloody", "fuck", motherfucker" and well...pretty much their vocabulary doesn't really fit, there's simply too much teenage slang (and the pretty awful kind too), it makes it difficult to take your char.s seriously and to a lesser degree understand them.

One more point and I'm done, the whole "stance" on beeing hard to your students evaporated pretty quickly and with no satisfactory answer, to me it looked like a "cop-out" simply because you wrote yourself into a wall with the prank.
Tmctflyboy chapter 33 . 3/16/2006
im sad that you have not been able to update, since i would love to find out what happens next hope you update soon.
Zora chapter 33 . 3/11/2006
Dang... You really should update this more, you know? This is good stuff.

I wanna read more! I mean, whe! I just want to hear more about Harry and Dumbledore and Sirius and Snape! And Hermione and Malfoy and Lupin, etc...

Please update soon! Please?

-Zora
gracefulnis11 chapter 33 . 3/5/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I know that it can get tiresome when you get tons of reviews asking you to update, but I REALLY LOVE this story. It's so great! in fact, this is my second time reading it through. I have to ask though, did this story used to have another name?

~gracefulnis11
Vampyre Moon chapter 33 . 2/28/2006
jinkies!

let's say sirius's fuck-nut-ness is from damage done him in azkaban and behind the veil so remus will be okay, shall we?

also, i'm having trouble here: was harry in azkaban for 5 or 14 years? i swear you said both... and malfoy sr is still out there, nearly forgot him...
Adnexus chapter 33 . 2/26/2006
Like this story hope you update soon
Adnexus chapter 15 . 2/25/2006
Why do Sammy call Harry for Harry (ok that sunds weired) and not Henry? Like this story keep op the good work
daufahnder chapter 33 . 2/24/2006
Moin:)

Hab gerade nochmal die Story gelesen und wollte fragen, ob Du die irgendwann mal beenden wirst? Wärend deiner USA-Zeit waren Updates ja vermutlich nicht möglich, aber ich dachte das würde sich inzwischen ändern?

Gruss,

DF
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 33 . 2/17/2006
Great job! I hope you choose to continue the story because you have a really good and original idea. Good luck with the story. I'm eagerly awaiting an update!

~*Crystal*~