Reviews for Under suspicion
akan chapter 34 . 12/4/2010
enfin!

bon début, mais un peu guimauve ensuite; non?

pourquoi ne pas attaquer l'armée de voldemort? je crois que si voldie a une armée amoindrie il sera plus vulnérable (hi) :)
Chi Vayne chapter 34 . 11/17/2010
I must have missed when you put this new chapter out. It's good to see an update. I liked the way you had Harry work through his feelings. Harry now has other people he puts his trust in. He in entitled to his anger, but he will need to put that behind him eventually. But it seems too early for that at this point.
fhl1234 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Can't wait to find out just what Henry has cooked up for them.
fhl1234 chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
Quick question, inn an earlier chappie you mentioned that Ron died, will the circumstances of his demise be revealed at a later date? Pleased to see that Henry has just taken the first steps in giving the team some courage (which will in turn give the house as a whole the courage to fight in the enivetable show-down between Tommy and 'Henry'. Ah, I was right, Draco is a loyal death eater. Keep up the good work. The plot line is excellent.
fhl1234 chapter 7 . 11/12/2010
Cool, so hp is going to give the Gryffs a bit of training in Quidditch eh.
fhl1234 chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Very clever way for him to get his point across.

Eager to find out what the cruciatus potion's effects are. I suspect however, that it's primary use is to 'question' (rather harshly) suspected death eaters, given the appauling state of such a curupt ministry.
fhl1234 chapter 5 . 11/12/2010
As far as I know, the third chappie is the only one in which the wand is mentioned, however, why can't 'Henry Evans' buy a wand? Keep up the good work.
fhl1234 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
They are so busted! I bet Henry saw them while either under the invisibility cloak or under a spell of invisibility. lol
fhl1234 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Interesting DADA lesson.
fhl1234 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Excellent chappie! Congrats on your successful (exchange student trip) to the US. Near the beginning of the chapter, you used "what" when you meant "which". However, considering that English isn't your first language, your grammar is excellent.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Intriguing first chappie.

Henry Evans, lol Bravo Harry!
Kyntor chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
If Harry can't stop a few Howlers, he sure is not going to have any luck stopping curses.
tpx1 chapter 34 . 11/3/2010
great story!

please continue soon!
cram chapter 34 . 11/2/2010
Well, it has been quite a long time !

And i read everything from the beginning. Quite nostalgic I was. Listen, it's really good (once we accepted that minister people and sirius may have been that stupid) and I am looking forward to read the following chapters ;)

take your time to write it well, but maybe not a whole year ?

And so, what did you become ? 'hope you're well.

read you soon
Renks chapter 34 . 10/29/2010
Great story. I'm looking forward to the continuation! Please uppdate soon!
1,119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »