Reviews for Under suspicion
Mrs. Bad chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
this is good! keep it going! i need more! update soon
Sacrifice a Queen to Save the Game chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE LOVE IT UPDATE!

Thanx
restivesilence chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
GREAT story so far! It is really getting good. I hope you write more soon. When you do could you email me?
Iris Arcadia chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
Cool concept. I like what you have so far. The only thing is, it gets confusing when you call Harry Henry. I get that it's his new name and all that, but,personally, I think it's less confusing to refear to him as Harry in the text and Henry in quotes (When people are talking). Again, cool fic! Does Hermione know who he is?

-Katherine MoonFlower
Nicky15 chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Very interesting beginning! But you should explain in greater detail what Harry supposedly did and what changes he went through. And where are Sirius and Ron? Do they believe him actually guilty? Continue soon!
Indiana jones chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Sounds a LITTLE bit like Malena's 'Dimelo'. I like it. How old is Harry anyway? 20? Does Hermione have a job there? So Ron doesn't believe Harry is innocent? You just need to be a little more specific in your story. I like Dumbledore's 'finally I have more of a human additude instead of a angel'! Please write more!
bill weasly chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
this story is cool, I love the whole Harry is nearly all powerful. It was awesome! Please update soon!
clingon87 chapter 1 . 3/5/2002