Reviews for Black Diamond Dogs: Semper Fi
Obsessive66 chapter 31 . 10/1/2012
Just letting you know I've just read (and enjoyed) all your Start Trek 2009 stories. This one looks like it's begging for a sequel...
kiaopera9 chapter 31 . 6/14/2012
Sequel PLEASE. I enjoy White Coller but I have been longing this aequel forever! Please.
TOSoldtimer chapter 31 . 5/5/2012
I have just finished reading your series straight through from Extinction to Semper Fi. What a ride. Suspense, angst, perhaps a little too much torture, but altogether great. Excellent characterizations of Spock, McCoy and Kirk in the early episodes. Salen is a fascinating character, but what Beckett does to "recruit" and condition him for the dogs is unforgivable. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely." You fooled me in Semper Fi. I never guessed that Sy was Sybok. Are you planning a sequel in which he try's to make Salen into some kind of Messiah? I'd love to read it.
BorisC chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Considering that this story is set in the 2260's, it doubtful that the Ioa system might have been colonized "six hundred years" ago by the Federation... That would make itin 1660's...
spockett chapter 31 . 7/28/2011
I just love Salen - Hope you write more stories about him.
Milarca chapter 31 . 7/17/2011
- "Salen, you are worth the risk." Razor said firmly. "You know sometimes I just want to punch you in the face."

"I did not know that. I though we were friends." - Oh my god Salen is adorable xD

Wow, lovely ending (as well as an intriguing beginning) eloquently put :) I love your writing, Phoenix. I've probably said it a thousand times but you're such a good writer :) I definitely can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 31 . 7/16/2011
Are you going to take the Diamond into the Great Barrier? That would be interesting to see. Good chapter.

mvw chapter 30 . 7/12/2011
Oh no you didn't. You gave us Sybok...genus!
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 30 . 7/10/2011
Oh dear. Here we go again. Salen has a knack for getting into trouble, doesn't he? Good chapter.

Milarca chapter 30 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god O.O That was crazy! Everything, it was like three revelations in one chapter! And it -was- Sybok! D Wow. And then the end... Salen's finally finally finally cured! (right?)That's so great, I'm actually very relieved _ You wouldn't let him die, Phoenix. But... what is he going to do? Does he trust Sybok? I doubt it. Wow, this is awesome, I can't wait for the next chapter (or installment; this looks like time for a new story...)! so good, thanks for that Phoenix :) I'm just so happy Salen's all healthy (hopefully) again, though it does seem a bit odd that it would be that easy. I'm not complaining though! :)
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 29 . 7/3/2011
Good chapter.

Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 28 . 6/26/2011
May I please go whack Salen on the back of the head with my disk? He needs some sense knocked into him. Good chapter.

Milarca chapter 28 . 6/26/2011
Gahhhhhh Salen! Whyyy why whyyyyy :( must he be so stubborn? And poor Joanna. Bet she didn't know what she was signing up for when she married *him* Grr.
Myxolydian chapter 28 . 6/26/2011
Oh noes! Salen's logic is slipping.
Milarca chapter 27 . 6/9/2011
Ohhh gooooooddddd this is adorable if you'll pardon my fangirlish squees ;D I love it when it gets personal and protective :3

As for the rest of it: My god, it was hilarious when Razor was playing with the men x) fighting with each other, wow xD

And I actually gasped out loud when Razor said "Gina, can you get off this planet?" I was like nonononononono don't *say* that, Razor! D: But he didn't go that far. I do feel sorry for him though; they should have made those suits better :( But as a little note, I couldn't help but notice the slightly slashy (forgive me if you didn't plan for it to look this way-I really can't help where my mind goes anymore) sense of Romeo and Juliet with Razor and Salen: Razor thinks Salen's dead and is now willing to die because of it. I mean he's going in for revenge; I'm not sure about this, but I bet Razor would be a bit more willing to save himself and not blindly die if he knew Salen was alive.

Oh, and I'm glad North's dead x) But who is the new man? I don't recall him...