Reviews for Hope at Worlds End
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
heck yeah I want you to continue! of course, I wonder how the autobots and decepticons, and maybe the humans of the earth we know will tie into it if you do decide to continue this story. I hope you do decide to finish this, I'd love that!
battlecruiser03 chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
yes please continue it.
Corona 1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
continue please! I'm intrigued!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Continue!
Mazamba chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Look interesting enough, go for it!
Ignika Kaita chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Unicron manplauiting Ozai? That kinda makes sense, actully. Like when Unicron created the Minicons in the Armada universe to spark a war between the Autobots and the Decpticons, so that he could feed off of their hatred. Was Unicron using the hatred and rage from the 100-Year War to grow in strength this whole time? Just like in Armada?
Tyranifex chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I want you to continue this one. do it now
Spot Enemy Boats chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love this! Make more!
Flutter Flight chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
A:tlA and Transformers? Sweet! And you have a really cool plot to boot. I'll be watching!
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
To bad it was Unicron but to be honest And getting Autobot help would not exactly suit the story...Sorry but the Unicron thing has been done a whole lot...well I really don't see why Unicron would want to twist the Fire lord for a purpose of conquest.

He really doesn't need to.

But if it was a Decepticon plan to weaking the other nations for Decepticon conquest it would make more sence.

I mean the study and harnessing how the creatures of this world manipulate energy could greatly help the Decepticon cause. I know that it's unlikely that the bending powers could directly harm a Decepticon Their armor would likely be resistant to bender more so than Iron and also they have energy sheilds (in the War for cybertron game) that would prevent the bending to affect them but it would be interesting if the this plan was to free the Decepticons that were trapped somewhere in different locations around the world long ago thousands of years before the Avatar came and thus none have any knowlege of them. They could have been trapped the first time because the Decepticon force there was small in compairson to the number of benders and they underestimated the power the benders have (Old benders with likely long forgotten knowlege of bending) After the Decepticons were defeated it could be proven that despite the powers the combined benders of all the nations had they could not kill the Decepticons they could only disable them and seal them away in different locations.

The Fire lord could have stumbled onto Soundwave's prison and since Soundwave is a telepath he could have done something to the Fire Lords mind to make him declare a war to weeken the other tribes by creating a genocidal war. Then he manages to infect the next in line with mental commands. Following that and discovering that their is a chance for the Fire Nation to loose and that the Fire Lords daughter is likely mentally imbalanced he only gave a mental map in her head and some instructions the locations of 3 of the imprisoned Decepticons and instructions on how to free them. He didn't do any changes since her will to succeed and in her deteriorating mental state may compel her to seek power and perfection no matter the cost.

Sorry but that story poped into my head after I skimmed this a bit and the mental image of Megatron in an area and shouting, "Trypticon Arise and serve your Master again!" and having Aang and company watching the massive giant living fortress imerging from it's prison underground.

That would be so cool. (I can picture Aang and company fighting a small number of Decepticons probably 11 in the group total not counting smaller human sized drones to serve as soldiers.)

It would prove to be an interesting challange for the Avatar especially since they were imprissoned by Benders that were likely more powerful in their certain fields than the ones now. And Aang despite having the power of all 4 elements and the avatar state doesn't likely know the full bending capabilities of the one's before the Avatar. Making fights more exciting.

Sorry I just couldn't help saying that.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
A interesting idea, but I don't think you should continue with it. You have SO much on your plate at this time, you should hold off on this one until you get some of your other stories done, THEN come back to this one!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I know your writing style. If anything, you'll make these two fold into each other seamlessly...

Even if it takes a crowbar, superglue, and a tactical missile to do it...:P

Yes, I want you to continue this! And welcome to the fandom that is Avatar: The Legend of Aang!

Keep writing!