Reviews for After Freedom
Bryl chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I really love this. Please update this story.
Bryl chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Loved it. Update pls
Grille chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
You really had sometven't updated in awhile..hing here, a pity you haven't updated in awhile... still kudos for writting this it's an addictive plot.
doodlechick12 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I love, love, love this story! Please, please, please update!
allyDD chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
please please write more
LunaValkyrie21 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Yay! I love to read stories about Buffy kicking Edward's ass . I think the idea of Riley turning into a vampire wouldn't work because he has a wife and a kid on the way on the show. Actually it could work, if you put in that while he was patrolling the cemetery at night, he got turned by a vampire. I hope to see more updates soon!
Renee 213 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
About the two Rileys being the same person that sounds like a cool idea.

Please update as soon as you can.
krynny su chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I love this so far!

Keep up the good work!

Update soon! :]
anyoo chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
As much as I want to give you fuel, I just don't have enough of those good quality fuel - meaning my brain - to make a good enough review for you. So please, fine the goodness in your heart and make one of my days a little more less boring by updating.

Your new reader,

C. A.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I think this is great. I wonder if making Riley the same person from both universes will give Buffy and the Cullens a common foe and get Buffy to leave the relatively peaceful Cullens alone. I can't wait til Edward and Alice return to school with Dawn. I am sure that is going to cause quite a stir.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This sounds very interesting. I must say that I don't know much about Buffy so this is going to be very interesting to me.
Anonomous chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
You have started a good story line, please continue. Also, I'd personally be against adding Riley and even more so if you wanted him to be a vampire, however as author it is your artistic license to do as you will.
Ida chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Perfect! Keep up this wonderful story! It got me hooked from the start!
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Excellent chapter. I've always hated Emmett for his arrogance so it's good for Buffy to take him down a bit. Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Buffy beat his ass a bit in front of Rose just for good measure.

The idea of Vampire Riley is awsome. I second that motion! I would love to see what Torments Victoria has put him under.

Actually, I like that Buffy can take these guys down, it makes things more fun.

I was just thinking it'd be fun to have Angellus as a villain, but that's probably impossible. Still, if I can come up with any more ways to include Buffy characters then I shall inform you immediately.

tA

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Kickbutt chapter. It's a bit of a well used premise, but I think that your skills will be more than enough to pull this off.

Keep it up.