Reviews for Fate of the Fifth Dragon
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I hate this story! Why cant people understand that Crow is the fifth signer! Leo is the sixth!
Aldamonburst chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
once again, i know this is showing your theory, but i really wish this was longer with more backstory, including on why leo was chosen. this fic is good for it's purpose, but leaves me with questions. still, it's interesting, and good neverless.
Aldamonburst chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
i wish the power earth dragon had a more unique effect. this is interesting, but it feels rushed. i know this is to explain your theory, but it lacks a respect for the 5th dragon.
Aldamonburst chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
it's a good duel! and chapter. lolz. i don't get why the king of the underworld would use a WHITE shield, but that's minor. this is short but good.
Aldamonburst chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
it's good so far. but i thought yusei needed a turbo duel to accel, but this is the underworld. pretty good.
Aldamonburst chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
a dog earthbound? curious. do you have a fic that it appears in?(other than this.) this is pretty good so far, but it seems like the earthbounds are too, well, simple. the way they appear, you'd think they would show more intelligence.
Aldamonburst chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
this story move a bit fast, but it doesn't last long anyway, so it's good.
Aldamonburst chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
good finish! i'm just gonna have to read all of this!
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
good start!
Matthais Unidostres chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
I am Matthais123.

Not bad, and I suppose the situation is quite believable. I came up with a different "Fifth Dragon Theory". In mine, Machine King uses Metal Morph to turn him into a Machine. In my mind, Machine King is extremely evil. Blame Bandit Keith!

Anyway, I loved your story, a lot. Leo is my favorite character. It's about time he got some respect! However, it would have been better if you had given him the Mark of The Crimson Dragon's Body (Wings, Head, Front Claw, Rear Claw, Tail, and Body)

instead of the Dragon Star. Maybe the long body could wrap around his arm, or maybe his chest and back?

But still, it was an amazing story, and you did the characters and the dragons just right. The duel scene was just awesome. I just loved this story!

I pray that Jesus Christ will save you on the Day of Judgement! (See my profile page)

This is Matthais123 signing off!
GamingGuy84 chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
Love the story.

Personally, I didn't like the name "Power Earth Dragon" cause it doesn't seem to really fit it's appearance. But that is my only complaint. Nice Work.

GamingGuy84
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
Excellent updates my friends. Not exactly what I suggested, but you made it better all the same.

If there are any other true Leo/Rua fans out there; I'm sure they'll find this fic and add their reviews as well.

Your welcome with the cards, even though that wasn't what I had originally intended for them. It still works. Maybe Dark Leo can make another appearance in some kind of sequel for revenge or something.

Technically Limiter Removal is a quick-play spell card, but I don't think anyone will care too much to flame you for that.

Until next time...

Later,

RDF1
KaliAnn chapter 5 . 10/25/2010
Fantastic story. I really like your style of presenting the words.
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
Man, and here I thought this might take us to the old reactor where the last portal was. Oh well, this works out better. No nightmare inducing fears.

Great update man. Shouldn't be too much longer until Leo meets his opponent who holds Power Earth Dragon in the form of a card and Leo needs to duel him for it.

(Just like Jaden Abridged: I'll duel ya for it!)(This is in a hilarious video on youtube)

Until next time...

Later,

RDF1
volcaniclord chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
hey there

good story. the theory is a interesting one. and the intro is well described. I think I'm going to like this story. Good luck with the underworld. Don't forget to show the reaction of the other signers.

keep up the good work