Reviews for Kayashi K'oyayci
Brzenczyszczykiewicz chapter 3 . 9/28
I love this sense of humor! I think this story deserves wider recognition for fantastic, sharp wit, great, in-depth characteristics od Carth and Canderous as well as their relationship. Rarely you can see Carth so mature, so finely nuanced and... greater supporter of the old Revan than Canderous. And Canderous' way of thinking is explained in great detail: I especially love the bird metaphor he uses to imagine himself Carth's responses. The very idea of how amnesiac Sith Lord should behave is brilliant. I want more !
Felipe Cuellar chapter 3 . 6/6
Amigo, this was one of the best fics I've ever read. The way you evoke the characters, weave humor and philosophy into the story...brilliant. Thank you for posting.
nahte123456 chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
"Bastila thinks I don't know", that is a terrifying sentence from someone called 'Revan the Butcher'. Also I like the little mentions of the Exile, they aren't much, and it's clear that Carth and Canderous don't know everything, but I like it.
Dan chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Amazing, making something great and monumental out of the quiet moments, and showing a non-God like Revan but someone who's actually the results or brain damage and psychic brain surgery/washing. Loved it.
SLotH4 chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I loved this. Having those two bond, such as it was, was great. And the Bha'lir stuff at the end was hysterical.
machievelli chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Posted July 7 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

KOTOR on Dantooine: Hunting and reminiscences

The piece is a typical slice of life hunting story, or so it would seem from the start, but I liked it a lot. In my own KOTOR and TSL works, I treated the Mandalorians like people, rather than mindless thugs, and while I never carried it through in Return From Exile, I had Carth and Canderous reminiscing like this.

I especially enjoyed the 'liver' scene. If you have ever read Jingo by Terry Pratchett, they have a scene where a guest is given sheep's eyeballs to eat, and his reply is that they pick something disgusting as a joke, which is what Canderous is pulling here with Carth.
K chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I love it. This is probably the truest capture of KOTR characters and what happened to Reven to date. It's realistic and sad, and yet somehow beautiful too
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Love this story.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I like the concept, I really do. Good story, and I'd love to see an expanded version, or a story the the amnesiac Revan.
Mother of Ducklings chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
"I have an assassin droid?" D'awwwww.

Also, Canderous saying "Dawwww." And insisting Revan is a woman.

Not sure how much of the backstory is for real, because canon ruins everything (Jar Jar Binks? Yeah, that happened) and I quit bothering with it, but I'm an epic fan of what you've done with it here.
Cybrind chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I was bored and looking around for Ordo stories. This by far is my favorite that I've read. Fabulously written, detailed without over analyzing, in depth to their personality quirks, everything a reader could ask for.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
marduk-report chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
wow. just wow.

this story is awesome. i love the way you fleshed out carth and canderous, giving them much more depth whilst remaining in the spirit of the game-and the way you treated the PC in this tugged my heartstrings a bit-i reckon you really got the feel of what such an invasive mind-screw would have done to a person; especially as his original personality and abilities begin to re-assert themselves...
6tailedninja chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I really like this story and am sad to see it is only three chapters long. There was plenty of insight and back story provided from different points of view and you take on Revan was quite unique. I would be thrilled if you ever decide to write more KotOR stories with the personalities you have created.

6tail
nungrel chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Fffffff. Beautiful. Hilarious. Manly men and backstory. Highly enjoyable.
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I'm just going to reiterate what I said in my review of "Other." Get published. Keep writing. This is my favorite piece I've read on this whole damn website, and I've read a lot. This dynamic between Carth and poor Revan, and everyone's feelings for him, is so fantastic. Please write more like this. If you ever want prompts, encouragement, or sheer, unadulterated adulations, PM me. in the mean time, this is my personal canon for kotor. it's just that damned good.