Reviews for Kayashi K'oyayci
SLotH4 chapter 3 . 3/8
I loved this. Having those two bond, such as it was, was great. And the Bha'lir stuff at the end was hysterical.
machievelli chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Posted July 7 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

KOTOR on Dantooine: Hunting and reminiscences

The piece is a typical slice of life hunting story, or so it would seem from the start, but I liked it a lot. In my own KOTOR and TSL works, I treated the Mandalorians like people, rather than mindless thugs, and while I never carried it through in Return From Exile, I had Carth and Canderous reminiscing like this.

I especially enjoyed the 'liver' scene. If you have ever read Jingo by Terry Pratchett, they have a scene where a guest is given sheep's eyeballs to eat, and his reply is that they pick something disgusting as a joke, which is what Canderous is pulling here with Carth.
K chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I love it. This is probably the truest capture of KOTR characters and what happened to Reven to date. It's realistic and sad, and yet somehow beautiful too
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Love this story.
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I like the concept, I really do. Good story, and I'd love to see an expanded version, or a story the the amnesiac Revan.
Mother of Ducklings chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
"I have an assassin droid?" D'awwwww.

Also, Canderous saying "Dawwww." And insisting Revan is a woman.

Not sure how much of the backstory is for real, because canon ruins everything (Jar Jar Binks? Yeah, that happened) and I quit bothering with it, but I'm an epic fan of what you've done with it here.
Cybrind chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I was bored and looking around for Ordo stories. This by far is my favorite that I've read. Fabulously written, detailed without over analyzing, in depth to their personality quirks, everything a reader could ask for.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
marduk-report chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
wow. just wow.

this story is awesome. i love the way you fleshed out carth and canderous, giving them much more depth whilst remaining in the spirit of the game-and the way you treated the PC in this tugged my heartstrings a bit-i reckon you really got the feel of what such an invasive mind-screw would have done to a person; especially as his original personality and abilities begin to re-assert themselves...
6tailedninja chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
I really like this story and am sad to see it is only three chapters long. There was plenty of insight and back story provided from different points of view and you take on Revan was quite unique. I would be thrilled if you ever decide to write more KotOR stories with the personalities you have created.

6tail
nungrel chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Fffffff. Beautiful. Hilarious. Manly men and backstory. Highly enjoyable.
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I'm just going to reiterate what I said in my review of "Other." Get published. Keep writing. This is my favorite piece I've read on this whole damn website, and I've read a lot. This dynamic between Carth and poor Revan, and everyone's feelings for him, is so fantastic. Please write more like this. If you ever want prompts, encouragement, or sheer, unadulterated adulations, PM me. in the mean time, this is my personal canon for kotor. it's just that damned good.
stone in focus chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Yes! I'm glad you posted this story to . :D Your characterizations of Canderous and Carth are gritty, charming, and sincere. I started reading this because it was a Carth/Canderous friendship piece (and there are sadly too few of these), but I grew to love Bha'lir as well. A lot of lines had me laughing out loud, which doesn't happen often. I'm hoping there will be more stories from you about these characters. :D
Zarkovagis9 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
i like it so far. we get to see things from the side-character's points of view. i'm wondering how long this story will be. i'm also wondering if you'll continue the story but from Bha'lir's point of view, as I'm assuming he's Revan (potential spoiler? maybe?). the way he has his memories fragmented is an interesting twist.