Reviews for Close
Individually Packaged chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Lol, very well done. Their haphazard relationship is what makes it so much fun. :)
anikidazo chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Okayyy, you made a Violent Love song reference, so I will too...

"Come on~ Come on~ Come on~ I LIKE IT, LIKE IT"

*smirks deviously WITH YOU* It would be awesome if you wrote a sequel thingy. I like this a lot. Lol, poor Ryou... getting yelled at for nothing. w""

Anyway, sequels are awesome. :) So is this story. :) And you. :)

Gamer551 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
XD that was so wrong it was right... I almost killed Bakura until the end came! XD great writing by the way... I loved Marik's threat! XD
Nightmother chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
...I don't really know what to say about this, other than I liked it, oddly enough
AmeeraSakura chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
THAT was hilarious! I loved it so much! I really thought they were gonna keep beating the crap outta each other, but then it suddenly got a twist! Thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained.
ChaosRocket chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
If you write a sequel, you should have them spice up their sex life by Malik being on top. Come on, you know Malik wouldn't just want to be the uke all the time...the thing I like best in Thiefshipping fics is love/a happy ending, but the thing I like second best is Malik topping Bakura XD.
ladyblackwell chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Yay, a happy ending! I'm happy you're writing happy stuff! D'awww...truly, they will wuv eachother forever and ever in their own fucked up way.

Man. I can't think of anything else to say. I've been such a failure at reviewing ever since midterms started. Clearly they're eating my soul.

scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
...Muse was in Twilight? Sonofabitch.

This was different from your usual style, but definitely in a good way. And if you don't write that follow-up, I will... uh... do something! Something bad! And it won't even involve chocolate. *grins* Aren't I evil?

I liked the voice you used here. It fit well with the plot. Also, 'Kura's ringtone made me smile.

Wuvums you! Now go write that sequel! :D

Illusion's Sword chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
... I had the EXACT same song in mind for a thiefshipping fic. XDDDDD But I'm glad you wrote it, don't get me wrong! Even if I had written it (and mine would have been wayyy different than yours), I never publish anything I write, so it never would have been made public anyway.

Just saying, perhaps great minds think alike? ;D

Anyway, like I said, glad you wrote this~
Seren147 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I liked it a lot...and I was glad to learn that Ryou was faking it! Sometimes thiefshipping is simply the best! Yey for happy endings. D Although I don't blame Malik for his actions, I woulda beat the crap out of Bakura too! a follow-up!