Reviews for What I Didn't Say
dvd123 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I loved what Tony said to Ziva at the end of the episode. But this right here, made me gush like 100x more!

This is surely Tony's thoughts when he said it. Believable and in character.

Unfortunately, Ray did hurt her in the end. :( But Tony and the rest were supportive. :)
Robern chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I truly love this story if only (huh)
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Yes, I totally think that is what Tony is thinking :) I would like to know what Ziva is thinking when he says it to her :)
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
awww...okay, you clearly have massive creative writing abilities despite no background in english lit. love your stories/writing style/pretty much everything about them. great job...tony is so cute. if they ever just opened their mouths and were honest with each other about everything their eyes try to say...wouldn't that be nice?

lol...and just in case you're interested and have A LOT of free time, i have a *cough* 85 chapter fic up (Gibbs and Jenny centered with a lot of creative license taken to fix what I didn't like in the show, slightly McAbby, working on a little Tiva as well). but i'm pretty sure people will look at it saying 85 chapters and not yet complete (working on that!) and be scared off.

anyhow... ramble and shameless plug for my stories. apologies. thanks for sharing! i hope to read more from you sometime soon!
browneyesonly4 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
ALSO, what you see when you pause the email sequence is that it says, "Dearest R"... WHO IS THIS 'Dearest R'? ::smiles::

I love it. Soooo adorable. Fantastic job.
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Aaaaaaaaaawwwwww! I love it!
KYTIVAFAN chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Truly, beautiful. One of my favorite stories.
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This might be the best one-shot I've read about this scene. Seriously made my heart flutter the same way as the actual scene did.
Noxid Anamchara chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Omg gushhhh. That last line made me melt inside. I loved this rendition of Tony's thoughts, especially because as I watched this scene I felt like there was so much more that could be said here. It was like we were being teased. So I adored this. Very, very much.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
That scene at the end of Royals & Loyals made me squeal the biggest fangirl AWWW! you have ever heard, and this fic made me do it again: AWWW! Tony is sincere and caring here, without being sappy or out-of-character.
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Aw! Super cute!
lrigD chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Ha, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who freezed the screen when that email came up!

... though I WAS sort of hoping it was just a friend of Ziva's. I don't think I'd like another Rivkin-like story...
Jananae chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
"It does not matter his name or the great qualities that caught your fancy, no one will ever be good enough. Not for you. Not in my eyes."

Tony is definitely the only man for her. He knows more about her, inside and out, than any other man ever could :)
Hannelovestiva chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
wow.. that was amazing, this was so Tony.

Could easily picture him saying all of this to her and he's so right.
nourgelitnius chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
The voice was Tony's. I could almost swear that he wrote this himself. And I thought it was beautiful. Good Job.