Reviews for Femme Des Ombres
aubrey1 chapter 34 . 4/28
I know it's been ages since you posted anything on this, but it seems such a shame not to finish it! With all the work you put into this story and how wonderful it is up to this point, (you really are so talented,) I'm getting down on my knees and begging you to come back to this story! I have to know what happens!
mngirl chapter 34 . 4/26
Me again...:) I just wanted to let you know that I still think of this story and how amazing it is! I REALLY hope you can update soon! :)
mngirl chapter 34 . 2/11
I've read this in 3 days. Heaven help my poor neglected homework. ;) PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE.
This story is simply FASCINATING and extremely well written and everyone is incredibly well-characterized. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE (no really, LOVE) to see how it all goes down, to the very end of "Points." :)
Even though it is very much unfinished, thank you for sharing this with the fandom.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is awesome
Guest chapter 34 . 4/18/2014
Please update! I love this story so much and really need to know what happens :) It's so well written, I love dick and ellie
Guest chapter 34 . 2/22/2014
Please update! I love this story so much
maya chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
hi, i just wanted to let you know that every now and then i think of your story...i am looking forward to any future updates! no matter when they may come, new chapter is always worth the wait in case of this story:-)
XscouselondonerX chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
I absolutely love this fic. Your OC is such a brilliant fit it's hard to believe that she wasn't actually in the original series. Please continue - you can't leave the second world war unfinished haha.
missm chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
hi, the link to the picture of Eleanor on your profile does no longer seem to work - at least for me:-)

if you have another link, please post it whenever you have time - i love your story and the picture was just so right for it...
coffee14 chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
I'm a new reader to this amazing story and the way you incorporated all the girls to Easy is so natural like this would actually happen if nurses were on the front line. And I hope Winters and Ellie make up soon I can't stand them not being lovey dovey!
DeansRightShoe chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
*giggles like deranged schoolgirl*
maya chapter 34 . 4/27/2013
hi, i love this story - it is the one I come back to every few months and read it all over again :-) looking forward to next chapter!
tepaea chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
I can't get enough of this story! I'm making myself go to bed right now but I had to review first. You have a beautiful writing style and the attention to fact and detail makes the story just so vivid. Love love love.
Skip chapter 34 . 12/23/2012
I loved this, worth the wait. Loved the Eleanor/Winters interaction! Can't wait for the next chapter
arromanches chapter 34 . 12/23/2012
AAAAHHHHTHAT WAS SO GOOOOODDDDD. Utterly phenomenal, and you have such a way with dialogue! All of the conversation between Dobie & Eleanor is /perfect/, and as far as moving the story along this chapter does it very well! I love being able to see Ellie assist with this mission, and the contrast you have in this chapter -between how nervous and jumpy Dobie makes her feel (in the beginning at least), and how much calmer she is when she's with Dick - is so perfect. Also, "You looked lost before and all I really wanted to do was embrace you and hold you and make it go away" ARE YOU /TRYING/ TO KILL ME? :) Overall, amazing chapter lovely; it was well worth waiting for! 3