Reviews for Femme Des Ombres
Cat Beats chapter 34 . 12/11/2015
As far as blending the plot seamlessly with an OC and her stories, this is the best I have ever seen for BoB. My only gripe, besides somehow in the midst of one chapter wishing the pairing was with Dobie, is that every time something gets stressful the same thing happens. She goes to winters, he asks if she is ok, she says I'm fine, they kiss and the next scene is introduced. She never reaches a drastic point where love or whatever isn't the solution. I do once again want to express how impressed I am in regards to filling in the stories blanks as well as making new dialogue that fits in with the original stuff. I have read many OC BoB fics where it's the exact same thing but the main character takes other people's dialogue. Too bad this story is done for it seems.
mngirl chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
So I'm rereading this for the 3rd time or so and I literally *just* got the chapter reference! Bei Mir Bist Du Schoen is such a great song! Side note, I really hope you update soon, because this story is so incredibly amazing.
Helianza chapter 34 . 9/3/2015
I really hope you haven't completely abadonned this story ... I would love to read more about Ellie and Easy Compagny ! She is a fantastic OC, who underwent some very good character development. The intrigue is well depicted, your imagery gorgeous.

Will the men of the compagny ever find out about Ellie's past as an undercover agent? I keep having this image of them seeing a "Wanted" poster of her in some German town, thinking at first "oh wow, that's a lot of money they're offering for this broad", and then going "wait a minute... Does she look familiar to you?"

Well, either that, or them running into someone familiar with her history, who salutes her with a resounding "La belle anglaise! What an honor to see you!"

Anyway, this has been very entertaining so far, and I thorougly enjoyed the chapters you shared with us. Thank you so much for this story, and I really hope I'll get to see more of it soon!
aubrey1 chapter 34 . 4/28/2015
I know it's been ages since you posted anything on this, but it seems such a shame not to finish it! With all the work you put into this story and how wonderful it is up to this point, (you really are so talented,) I'm getting down on my knees and begging you to come back to this story! I have to know what happens!
mngirl chapter 34 . 4/26/2015
Me again...:) I just wanted to let you know that I still think of this story and how amazing it is! I REALLY hope you can update soon! :)
mngirl chapter 34 . 2/11/2015
I've read this in 3 days. Heaven help my poor neglected homework. ;) PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE.
This story is simply FASCINATING and extremely well written and everyone is incredibly well-characterized. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE (no really, LOVE) to see how it all goes down, to the very end of "Points." :)
Even though it is very much unfinished, thank you for sharing this with the fandom.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/21/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This story is awesome
Guest chapter 34 . 4/18/2014
Please update! I love this story so much and really need to know what happens :) It's so well written, I love dick and ellie
Guest chapter 34 . 2/22/2014
Please update! I love this story so much
maya chapter 34 . 10/22/2013
hi, i just wanted to let you know that every now and then i think of your story...i am looking forward to any future updates! no matter when they may come, new chapter is always worth the wait in case of this story:-)
XscouselondonerX chapter 34 . 9/24/2013
I absolutely love this fic. Your OC is such a brilliant fit it's hard to believe that she wasn't actually in the original series. Please continue - you can't leave the second world war unfinished haha.
missm chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
hi, the link to the picture of Eleanor on your profile does no longer seem to work - at least for me:-)

if you have another link, please post it whenever you have time - i love your story and the picture was just so right for it...
coffee14 chapter 26 . 7/4/2013
I'm a new reader to this amazing story and the way you incorporated all the girls to Easy is so natural like this would actually happen if nurses were on the front line. And I hope Winters and Ellie make up soon I can't stand them not being lovey dovey!
DeansRightShoe chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
*giggles like deranged schoolgirl*
maya chapter 34 . 4/27/2013
hi, i love this story - it is the one I come back to every few months and read it all over again :-) looking forward to next chapter!