Reviews for Out of Bounds
So awesome.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Hot
jh126 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Awww...shoot! I wanted a little more of the m rated action with Sam and Andy, now that the op's over. *pout*
jh126 chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Nash will keep her mouth shut. As she said, later she wants to hear the dirt, but that's okay. Noelle applauds that Sam and Andy got together, just could slap him silly that it happened how and when it did!
jh126 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Wow, there's perfect and protective Sam! I loved that he was so worried about her, and then how he just laid himself out to her about all his latent feelings for her. And that Andy did too, both of them admitting their love for each other. I LOVE that that hot sex happened, except for the fact that Noelle surely saw it all! It was so cool how they both admitted they wanted a relationship, one where they'd start off 'normal.'
jh126 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
OMG! Now I remember this story! It was so damn hot. Erotic! Whew!
So I'm going to read it all over again, cause it was just that fantastic!
linda p chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Wow I really loved this story.
linda p chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
Wonderful. Loved it
Exuperance18 chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
Hi! Just found your story and really liked your idea of Sam getting carried away and pushing them past their mutual resilience! I think you wrote it really well, not using explicit words but pointing out very efficiently the tension of their situation! (hope what I am saying makes sense?) Bravo! And thanks for sharing - Emma
margie311 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
Ahhh. I love the smut *L* And honestly, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I was expecting after all the build up *L*

And you're not perverted. It was completely hot. In fact, I'm marking it is a favorite so I can go back and read it again :)
katesari chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Its a good story. Cant believe you actually dared to write this. Its not the heaviest sex scenes ive read ever. but its pretty risque, for fanfiction. Still the whole story was good! bye
srsn chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
You surprised me )

From the first A/N I kind of thought it was just going to be a dirty story, but you did a really good job describing the case and as I said in my review of a previous chapter, the confrontation with the killer.

Loved spastic Dov in this chapter! It was really funny, and so much like him!
srsn chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I thought the dialogue between Sam and the perp was really well written. You really showed how Sam knows how to push in just the right place to get the info he wants.
srsn chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Oh my! Juicy!

You had me at the edge of my seat from the moment his hand dropped and the last paragraph almost made me fall of my chair!
couchjummper chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
plez write more like this its so wow