Reviews for The Justice Brats
Jesussaves119 chapter 9 . 7/18
Waiting4Dawn chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Did I like it? I loved it! Great story!
Lastoftheamericandreamers chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Awh the last chapter just warms my heart. I love all the pairings and how Flash has twins! I can so see that happening! And tank you for being a Bruce/Diana-Batman/Wonder Woman shipper! Whoop whoop! I love their daughters name by the way. And Question amd Huntress having a daughter with a genius mind is awesome. Oh! And beforr I forget ..I love how the twins beat J'onn in an oreo eat off
Crazed Fan chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Um hi, yeah well wouldn't superman know brainy from when he was part of the legion in the future, both when he was figuring out his powers and after.
D'awwww chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Great story.
EasGames chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Amazing story:D great idea!
Bijou Lee chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Lol I love this! I can't believe I missed it. Anyways, keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Very original
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
Yes to a sequal!

Happy New Year!
Lightanimal's Secretery chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
You need to make a squeal! I love these kind of stories!
Knight Watcher chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Suitably Italian name for a delightful little girl. Q's reaction at the beginning suits him since I don't think he would consider himself father material. As for Helena, I don't think she imagined herself being a mother.

Still he knocked her up and they now have a daughter at least in this turn of the story.

Yes you don't want to spook the baby by having a faceless man holding her after she's born. Little can make Vic smile except for Helena and now here there's a daughter for that too.

As for what I would use for a daughter's name I might have them name her after the woman from Vic's past (the one called Gemma).

Otherwise in Bloodlines I'm still focusing on the main plot of who's framing Huntress and do the Five Families have anything to do with it.

Further noticed you had one of them suggest Felix as a name.

When I did my Justice Lords related stories, I had counterparts present for Question and Huntress... so its them in another reality.
Cooper101 chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
Yah, go on. Make a sequle. I'd read it.

Nice story, loved all of it!
KaliAnn chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
I think if you can be creative and write adventures with the kids a sequel will be cool.
dicaeopolis chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Yeeees omg yes! Please please PLEASE make a sequel!

I would so be on board for that! I think it would be best if you made the time to be when the kids were all something like pubescent. My grammar angel just screamed in pain at that last sentence, but I'm pretty sure the meaning is clear. That's usually the time when they would be coming into their own as heroes, developing and losing relationships of all kinds, dealing with stress and growing up. The story potential is endless :).

Pleeeeease post a new chapter soon!

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »