Reviews for Kur's Love
Guest chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
Great story! Lin is a great OC! PLEASE MAKE ALL THE OTHER CHAPTERS AND FINISH! Please? (Puppy dog eyes)
starlight101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
i love this story please make the next chaper
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
MORE PLEASE!
killthepain62 chapter 12 . 9/12/2012
I really enjoy this story with how you but both Zaks against each other I mean it is the most simple type of romance story there is two guys fight for affection and it saddens me that other people can't think this up, but I want you to know that you do it AWESOME!
Maria Lucas chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
That was awwesome but you should make another lin like the anti matter one. Make that one fall in love with antimatter zak!
solaheartnet chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Awwwww I love this story continue it please?
DreamerOfWickedStuff chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Hey guys! It's me! I'm going to repost this story as soon as I can, so keep an eye out! Either tonight or tommorow, thanks to my BFF Lileh XD (She wants me to write a fanfic...BY TOMMOROW XD) Anyways, I now remember how much fun I had working on this so please wait and I hope to post this up soon! :D
he chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
when are u going to repost this story! sorry for being unpatient, but i hate cliffhangers cuz i get so crazy to see whats gonna happen and it drive me mad to just wonder whats happening! PLZ UPDATE!11
DreamerOfWickedStuff chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ok guys, this is my new account! So I will post this story on my account!
LOL chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I really miss reading this story...can't wait till u come back onto the account to update! I've been waiting soooo long to see a new chapter! But I'll be patient however!
AwesomeRandomDreamer chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Ok, listen everyone! The stupid website WILL NOT LET ME ON MY ACCOUNT! Why? The stupid word verification thing (The 'are you human?' thing) keeps saying im wrong, WHEN IM ALWAYS RIGHT! So it might take me a while before I post more chapters! I am terribly sorry!
h chapter 12 . 12/9/2010
c
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
Please pleaze plz update very soon! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I love your story it's the best T rated one i've read
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
This fic is awsome!i love it! Please update soon