Reviews for Taking a Hit To The Heart
ygdiycff chapter 1 . 1/12
f tf yu ufycug chg
Crystal Tempest chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
My condolences.I am sorry to hear about your your family be well taken care of and surounded by people you care about you in this time of you and your family continue to live in his memory may you have many friends to help you through hard times of remembering him such as his death .
Queenlesbian chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
YOU'RE A DUDE! KICK HIM OUT!

good story . . . For a dude anyway
-Kloud
keverly chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
I hope beast boy lives.
keverly chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
I hope neither beast boy or raven dies!
keverly chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I hope raven kicks star fire's ass
Unknown chapter 19 . 6/2/2015
I do not know how you feel but the only words i can give are that i am very sorry for your loss. I cant even comprehend how you feel by losing such important person from your life.
nightcreature16 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
i am very sorry for your loss he was a very talented writer and you could become one to you know just when you write a story think about him and you will have his skills of a writer.
Unknown chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
This is terrible, sometimes I fear for humanity and how utterly stupid the choices people make can be. I know that I'm posting this review late, but I mean it all the same- i am so sorry for your loss
Dahkoro5050 chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've stumbled upon this story and I must say it is an awesome piece.
the cynical critic chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
did this really happen?
the cynical critic chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
dude that was incredibly deep, perfect beast boy ,their is nothing I would change
BartWLewis chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
This story was just amazing.