Reviews for Life Moves On
Guest chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
I've read the rewrite and the diffrence is major, but considering how far the story goes here and there, my review lands here.
This is not a bad fic - but I'll be damned if it doesn't feel like one of those cliche tv novels, where everyone sleeps with everyone.
Naruto and Sasuke's relationship was already fucked up and as much as I long for happy endings, here I wanted to see consequences of choices, even regretful. Sakura I've never cared about, but Gaara... I'm sorry, but seeing how Naruto is that hopless type that NEVER gives up, him just switching to Sasuke... It doesn't feel quite right. And Sasuke's kids... As much as he's a total jerk, he'd NEVER pick himself over the good of his family. Add totally unecessary drama to the mix (Temari having a daughter is a huge overkill, Shika the genius sleeping with her just because he's seen a scene that could easily be misunderstood is just plain stupid... I won't even mention Sakura's affair as that's just so ooc for Lee) and that's how you get "mixed bag" story... Which, of course, deserves a proper ending, so dear author, please continue writing and don't mind a whiner such as me. Cheers.
TheBaneOfOlympus91 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
2 reviews in and it's good stuff
sammie chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
Awesome
ladysakura31 chapter 18 . 10/16/2012
Loved this story from beginning to end :) can't wait to see how the rewrite and the side stories come out
Misery Sinister chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
I think your writing needs a little work you mix up your characters too often in the story as well as their characteristics.
Misery Sinister chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
nice story i would honestly wish though you would stop jumping between writing in first person and third person makes it confusing and less interesting.
Rikka-sama chapter 18 . 5/30/2012
awsome i want more!
izzy chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
hello i am a huge fan of this story and i just can't wait for the sequel and maybe prequels as well thank you so much i hope you update it soon!
Punkin02 chapter 18 . 3/22/2012
I loved this story, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel. There is one thing in this chapter that confused me though. Why did Shiminama return to Suna with Temari with her mom when in the last one Temari says she'll be leaving her daughter in Konoha with Shikamaru?
PshhAnonymous chapter 18 . 1/25/2012
Haha wow good and originall!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 18 . 1/11/2012
man this is one fucked up story! It made me dizzy a few timess.. Im glad that sasuke and naruto are together..
KakashisGirl33 chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
I'm not sure if you are aware but chapter 18 of your story seems to be malfunctioning! I really love this story and it is killing me wondering how everything is going to play out! just thought I would let you know that and also how I will be reading all your other stories because they are fantastic!
Venus914 chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
Omg! You're right. This is really like a soap opera Naruto-style. I cant seem to find the sequel.

I never like Sakura so i don't care that she died. But im hoping that Ino will still be with Shikamaru and he would always be faithful to her. I mean, she stayed with him all thoughout. I don't dislike Temari but in this story, i just want Ino to be with Shikamaru forever, without him getting back with Temari even if Ino dies. ) I guess, i just need him to be faithful and loyal to Ino even in death in payment for being a crappy husband. Faithful in deeds, in thoughts and in words. Besides, i like the fact that Ino confessed to Shika and to Chouji's wife (what's her name again?) that she kissed Chouji. It's says something about her.

I also feel bad for Neji. I hope he recovers.

I also feel bad for the Sand Siblings. It looks like they've been screwed over by fate to fall in love with Konoha ninja and be heartbroken. I wish they can find someone who will love them as they deserved to be love ... and hopefully, by Konoha nin so they wouldn't think bad of them.
SasuNaruAddict4ever-o8 chapter 18 . 5/1/2011
c:
xpikochan chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
aww...the story is just amazing.

It has a lot of ups and downs, twist and turns...and a lot of tragedy too. But, it all went well at the end.

But i feel sorry for poor gaara though. (