Reviews for Innocent
CaroRadio chapter 1 . 9/21
That last line really cinched this story and took it from good to great, in my eyes at least.
Twin Tatooine Suns chapter 1 . 9/7
This is another great story from you! You have such a talent for Star Wars stories!
Fanfic Kitcat chapter 1 . 2/28
Wonderful story. I truly enjoyed this.
IndestructibleVader chapter 1 . 2/8
Really nice and insightful.
ostentatiouslyYours-1 chapter 1 . 1/22
Great story from beginning to end, but the last line really made it perfect.
RiverrunOtter chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
In such a simplistic way this is breathtaking. No other way to describe it really, it was perfect.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I...would actually like to see a continuation of this. Anakin's final thoughts about how his plans were derailed in that chamber at the end. It's just something I think would complete the thought of this story.

Keep up the great work!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Love this. It would be what Vader thought. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
The second paragraph threw me a bit. But after that it was really good. Philosophical in some places, funny in others. Very entertaining read. Loved the bit about obi'wan's track record with padawans.
Ayy Kaim chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
How come I love father/son fics? I guess its cause I've read the novelisation of have done an awesome job, and this is VERY close to how Vader views Luke in the novelisation.
StarWarrior72 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Great story! I have always liked trying to read through the books for moments like this. I spend four hours a day (or more) trying to think of my own. As the first fanfiction I have read since making an account you have tottaly inspired me. In two days I will be posting the first chapter of my first story, I hope you will read it.
Blackgenius chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very very interesting... I love the way you've captured Vader's self righteous sentiments. Simple but elegant writing. Well done!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Ohh I love this story! What a great job with Darth Vader's thoughts.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Shivery. Just a little, but still. Like the "Mask silly" line. Very little Luke.