Reviews for Mission 2110: Mission Upgrade
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Stuart Goldsmith sent me here :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
this is rubbish you are rubbish
hecticlife chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
I loved reading this story. Felt I know the characters really well. You are a very talented writer.
hecticlife chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I love the characters and I love the way you make me laugh and cry when I'm reading. You write SO well...carry on!
Kaichan chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
Waaah this story was so awsum! I lovelovelove how you've writen Caleb, all his excitible energy and nutty personality, and Lexa's pretty cool too! I realy liked the plot of the show and your story expands it wonderfuly :3
LokiLover chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
That was... AMAZING! u are very much welcome for the reviews i have sent. I do hope you continue your creative story writing and that more people will recognise your talent.

Farewell...for now :)

xXThe VERY Welsh
LokiLover chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
WOOOOO! This is getting good. It will be sad to see it end :( but it will be even better to see what happens next. :D
LokiLover chapter 7 . 11/19/2010
*sniff* That was great. That was even better than Caleb's epic battle with Archon in the series finale! Very intriguing (sp?) about Neuros getting into Caleb's head. Keep up this masterpiece.

LokiLover

P.S: I may have to start reviewing once after every other chapter. My English Teacher is making us study 'Merchant of Venice' *shudders* :)
LokiLover chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Tweaks, You've done it again! How do you come up with this stuff? the best I can make up is a Caleb bad joke (no offence to the poor man :) )

Keep on writing!

LokiLover.
LokiLover chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Aaawwww, such a sweet chapter. I wondered why Caleb never tried to go to shore, I completely forgot that he was half cyborg. Oh well, he still looks cute either way XD. Please continue.
LokiLover chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Another great chapter, you are really good at this. I like how give more depth to the characters, especially the recruits. they're not just standing there not talking like in the show. Keep writing, I'm sure there are others reading this right now, so come on people REVIEW!

that is all...

P.S sorry my reviews are slow, school is getting stricter with their homework recently... :(
LokiLover chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Thank You SO much for updating! I couldn't help but smile whilst reading this chapter. You've really brightened my day, please continue. :)
LokiLover chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This story was really good. I've been searching for a fic like this. You've really got Caleb's character right. Please continue, it's Brilliant!