Reviews for Until Tomorrow
gdaly chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I liked the story :)
gdaly chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Wow I didn't know that about Kelly I haven't watched the orginal...
gdaly chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I absloulty loved the first chapter!
Nicky Morello chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Awesome chapter! I hope this isn't the end pf the Silver/Kelly/Naomi interaction! Keep it up!
Proliks chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
wow... just wow! what a great chapter. i can't believe how wonderful your characterization is. amazing. can't wait for the next chapter!
Nicky Morello chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
This was AWESOME! You should definitly update! Hey that'd work too you know, Naomi shooting Cannon.
mariz0107 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
it was great! this was exactly what i wish it would happen with naomi's storyline... i REALLY hope ure not done with the story yet.. cuz i absolutely LOVE it... the writing is great too...

p.s: please do another chapter! :( pleaseeeeeeeee!
Life's Crash Test Dummy chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow, you make me want to write 90210 stories so bad. :D

Seriously, when the Naomi rape storyline first came up I instantly thought of Kelly and how if Kelly was the one to help Naomi through it those scenes would be gold...but it doesn't look like that's actually happening. Oh well, that's what fanfiction is for, right?

This was a really great piece. I love that you showed Naomi's more vulnerable side and reference Dylan. I'd love to see the second part to it.
0000x0000 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I LOVED it! I love the Kelly/Silver and Naomi/Silver relationships!
Len Bon chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
YESYESYES!

I really loved it :) Why is Kelly not actually in the series? She could so help Naomi through thisss (Y)

Also, I liked teh way you started to explore how she doesn't have a parent figure as such... that was a new look upon it :)
Proliks chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
another chapter? umm... yes please! loved the kelly/nay interaction.
gemini85 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
It was very good. Defiantly a two shot at least.
dmpanda5 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
definitely at LEAST a two shot

update soon!