Reviews for History Will Teach Us
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Lovely.
In particular, I really liked your use of Emily's perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
MORE! MORE! MOREE! Please write more lie to me fan fiction stories! I feel like I'm watching "Director's Cuts" or actual "deleted" scenes from the show when I read your stories." I love them!
guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
YOU should really write your own book about all the unsaid things we did not see! this was beautiful! you help to tie all those memorable scene together so well. I am certain there is a new interest in lie to me since it is now on NETFLIX. I hope you begin writing again, helping us to see behind those scene that may us wonder who they were, what they meant to each other, and why nothing or nobody could break their bond!
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was gorgeous! Great job :)
j-s-j-e chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
beautiful... LOVED IT! thank you! :D
IsleofSkye chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Beautiful and poignant. This was a brilliant story.
Alebarda chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I don't review stories very often, but this one was just too cute to be left out! Lots of people become mawkish when they have to describe the Cal/Gillian relationship in romantic terms, but this story is just perfect!

I especially loved the last part and I know it's a completed story, but it'd be awesome if you wanted to continue with a second chapter :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Aww. This is beautiful. I love it all: the apology in his office; the entire part with Emily; Gillian and Cal's eyes meeting through the open door; and then that last sentence. Lovely :)
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
sooo perfectly beautiful...
lietomelilly88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow, I just loved this story. I hope you will continue on with it.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Liked it - thanks!
kro93 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Wooow..I loved it!..Such a great fic..I wanna see Wht happen next ;D
lilylynn chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was so sweet! Thanks for sharing! Hope to read more from you!
theicecreambattle chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
i love how you ended it. it's very beautiful.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Such a sweet story! ] The whole thing was just absolutely adorable. Especially the ending.