Reviews for Dear Mr Fanfiction,
Anonym chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh its perfectly clear that nagihiko has feelings for rima (shugo chara encore).
And don't be offended but your story was boring. I'm not the kind of reader who always wishes for sexual contens or fluff but i go for stories with an interesting plot. I read your story cause i thought it would be funny to say something against FF but you go too far! Please don't say something bad about writers, cause you are one too.
HaibaraAiFan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
It is hilarious! XD
Tish95 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This would've been funny if Nagihiko were in character. The thing that annoys me the most is the "crazy mother who likes to dress me up like a girl"- line since the Fujisaki's are protective of their traditions and take them very seriously. And why'd you mention Nadeshiko as his twin? Are you trying to make Shugo Chara! sound more realistic? Well, it's not working, mostly because it's a written letter to just fanfiction.
I have to admit it's a neat idea, though, and well-written grammatically.
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Hahaha... but I still support rimahiko! :D
ShortieMonster chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was HILARIOUS! Funny thing though, I am one of those RimaHiko crazy fan-girls. I really enjoyed this and would happily read another one. I would be interested if there was one on Rima's point of view as well though. Anyways, great job!
ClassicalCynicism chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
wait a minute... how does nagi know so much about all of this? unless... gasp! he surfs the web for rimahiko! mwahahahahha! i have blackmail now!
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
this story- er, letter- is plain awesome. i loved it!
Redheaded Bandgeek chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Whoa, whoa, whoa... Nagi,(sigh)i thought i would never say this but... Shut up! Apperantly you are so called one of the smart ones, either than Kairi.I mean, come on! Even Peach-Pit said on an interview that you and Rima were going to be a couple in season 3! You two have my favorite kind of relationship, love hate relationship, xD. And i OBJECT your FUCKING opinion about us needing to work on our homework and other stuff of school,we all need a break from school so we write them as a STRESS RELIEVER,to express ourselves,and everything,thats how we forget about all that stuff. Im sorry. And no, you save Rima more,well only her. And... RIMAHIKO RULES! 33333333333 whooo! (;
Logan Aura chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
alright, Lee, got the OOC potion all ready?

"Yep, Logan, just the right amount for one review!"

alright, here we go...

OMG NAGIHIKO YOU SHOULD TOALLY JUZT SHUT UP AND MAKE OUT WIT RIMA ALREDY1 AL UZ FICCERZ LUV 2 MAKE YOU DATE RIMA CU PERRRRRFECCCTTT 4 EACH OZER! JUZT SHUDUP AND TAKE IT LIKE A MANS11
Laundry Day chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
What the hell? This is totally ripped off another author. Dude, get some orginality or at least some permission, please.

-s.
Wookphilic chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I'm sorry Mr Nagihiko, look my pen name. ."Yes I'm also one of the "shippers" as you call thpugh I'm one of your fans I would never ever stalk you nor will i " wave butterfly nets trying to catch Temari and Rythm" but despite your efforts I will never give up on pen name was created for a purpose so I'll better fufill 't worry though I will not make you someone who "kiss her violently, assaulted her, beat up people who want to kidnap her and apparently, in very rare occasions, sleep in the same bed as Mashiro-san."

I have to go now. TTFN!
You Pop My Popcorn chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Ha ha ha!

This was great, truly great. Really made me laugh there. x3

I especially love how you addressed 'Shugo Chara!' as a reality TV show and how Nagihiko is a real person. (Woah, sorry if that didn't make sense. It's one in the morning, and I should be asleep. XD)

Great idea. :D
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
LOL. :D
Q-Girl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Dear Mr Fujisaki,

Point A: The Problem

We're sorry, but we can't live without these horrible things we call fan fiction. We need to fantasize about something and that something is Shugo Chara (the alternative is Twilight, but I don't want to go there)

Point B: The Solutiion

Here's a bright solution, why don't we just keep writing about our favorite characters and shippings? And why don't you just suck it up and sooner or later start making out with Rima?

Finale

To sum everything up here, we don't care what you think, so why don't YOU start killing mice and rats with naginatas?

Your evil author,

The Small Sane Bit of the Shugotard World (plus the insane ones too!)
Kage no Hana chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I, personally, love this story. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this. (Except that you forgot to put a period at the end of your last sentence in the first paragraph. Grammar Nazi habit.) I can actually imagine Nagihiko saying all of this stuff, unlike most of the other Rimahiko or partial-Rimahiko fanfics in the Shugo Chara section, where you could replace Rima and Nagihiko with Amu and Ikuto (respectively) and not notice anything out of place.

I've also read another one of these before, and I think we're talking about the same one, which I believe is titled "Dear Fanfiction," (I remember there was a comma there as well.)

Oh, and one last thing:

I SHALL NEVER GIVE UP RIMAHIKO! I WILL KEEP PAIRING THEM TOGETHER UNTIL THE DAY I GIVE UP EATING CAKES AND COOKIES!

Conscience: Can you not type a paragraph or two without shouting?

I will very likely review any future chapters, so get used to reading all-caps. Please update! (Translation: Update or I'll go yandere and threaten you with a brick! _)

Conscience: *coughbipolarcough*