Reviews for Aether
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I Have missed my gwevin i haven't read the story yet i just wanted to say tht i have a feeling this story's going to be AMAZING!

AFTER READING YOUR STORY: THAT WAS GREAT! LOVED HOW BE FLEW AWAY ALTHOUGH i'm wondring why ben wasn't a little i don't know GROSSED OUT sometimes i feel tht kid see's 2 much good story thouh

i tryed finding the word got interrupted b my mother :(
Radar1388 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
i really love this story, and i really hope that you continue, i will be watching for any updates
brandirandom21 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP :D It's soooo much suspense :D
Horselover chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Please Please continue this story I want more. This was so good I want to read about what happens between Gwen and the prince. Please update soon Please.
Independent.C chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
This is one of the best Ben 10 stories that I have ever read! Once you finish with this one, please continue with this ganre. Adventure, action, friendship, with just a splash of romance it soothes my inner closet romantic.
Skylark Evanson chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Ironically, my friend Fia and I were talking over some elemental palm-reading stuff we learned a few years ago and just YESTERDAY, she starts talking about how her element is Water, but her /technical/ element is Aether. And I literally spit milk out all over the table. She thought I was dying, but then I started demanding what it was. She gave me the definition, but the way she explained it was more on a palm-reader's level rather than something I could directly transfer into this. But she told me the Aether is the pure spirit element. How you came up with this is just amazing... I am just in total shock, really. And now I want that unicorn boy off o' Gwen so Kevin can pummel his guts out! Somethin' not right bout that thing... . stupid unicorns, breakin' up Gwevin...

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! I love u S-dawg! Hehe.

Sky
ActiveX2012 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
I got it now. Caleovigor means "warm spirit". Am I right? Am I close?
ActiveX2012 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Does Caleovigor mean warmed strength by any chance? Am I close?
Gwendolyn Tennyson chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
REALLY GOOD STORY! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! I have a question, I don't really get the paragraphs you write slanted, I can't figure it out, Its confusing... Any who, keep it up! ;)
Super-Midget-Ninja1990 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Great chapter! I wish I could live on Fulguro... That'd be awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Super-Midget-Ninja1990 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I am liking where this is going Solora! Love your work _
Acarolin95 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
Well, I definitely like this fiction. I think you should work to create a chapter to Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, because they are great. I had never thought of something like this ...

But I've two questions: What happens between Corus and Gwen? It would be great if something happened between them :D but in the end it'll be Gwevin. And the other question is, Did you've invented Caleovigor right? because I look at the wikipedia Ben 10 and nothing comes out, plus I never heard that name before.

Hahaha it was very funny that the fulgurans are unicorns.

By the way, I've a bad feeling to these fulgurans not know why, but I've.

I hope you update soon because I love this fiction.

Bye!
Lyoko Barbossa chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
Something tells me that Caleovigor is an OC planet you made...
Skylark Evanson chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
*stalks story* River, ur so good at this . it's annoying how long it feels like I wait for each chapter. Even tho I realize it really isn't that long after I read it... Gwevin iz hawt stuff, girl.

OH MY GOD, PROPHET, O' WISE ONE, O' GREAT DEPUTY OF RIVERCLAN, WHY MUST THEY BE FIGHTING KEVIN FOR THE SEASON FINALE? THAT THROWS A WRENCH IN ALL THE GWEVIN LOVE, THE BASTARDS! hate you, McDuffie... Love u, Solora .

keep it up. I'm antsy to read more.

Sky
ParamoreXO chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
When I saw the notification for this, I nearly died of happiness! Eeep! YAY! You are baaaack! You've been dearly missed, and this comeback is just epic!

Wow. Honestly, I was a little lost for a while in the beginning, then squealed like a fan girl at all the mushy, cute little Gwevin scenes the shows seem to be missing as of lately...and then got a little lost in the end...but I found my way back, so it's all good!(: And let me just say, this is taking my breath away! The suspense is just terrifyingly exciting! It's always addicting! And you've got me hooked on every word!

I CANNOT wait for the rest of this fic to develop, and any other fics that are most likely to appear under the Ben 10 catagory _

keep it up! Eeeep!(: