Reviews for Imagine If This All Came Down
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/17
:)(: As I read I forgot that there were more chapters and I got really sad when I was almost finished but then became super excited when I saw "Next". Loved it.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 4 . 1/31
I'm speechless...this story is so good!
Kitten-Prince chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I love it. The whole series. The sweetness, the hotness...and your use of 'want' is perfectly wonderful to me.
Kendra Iscariette chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Hey, wow. What a great read. I loved every minute of it. Also, the last love scene was done perfectly. Thank you.
StarrH chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Just call me Alice...loved that.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Wow, took me so long to find this lovely fanfic. But it's so worth it. :D absolutely love your writing style, giving depth to Alice's and Claire's characters. Please continue writing Alice/Claire pairing.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
It is sad that you have to explain your use of proper English.
Anon chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
LOVED this! Please write more! The world always needs more Clairice fics.
segir chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I very much like the way you write intimate scenes. It is done in a rather classy way.

So it’s Christmas. Did they exchange presents they made/found?

Does Chris ever find a girlfriend? And does k-mart ever start seeing anyone because I can totally see Alice go all ‘I have a gun and will shoot you if you hurt her’ type protective-ness.
segir chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
unconcerned with her want of finesse" I have used 'want' to mean 'lack' rather than 'desire.

*i guess i am wierd too then b/c i totaly took the word 'want' to mean 'lack'. but then again i am in my 40's sooo

lol *
VogueThousand chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Awesome job ! XP
Love Kills S1owly chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I absolutely adore your writing style and love the clever reference to the Fifth Element. Milla was absoulety cute and wonderful in that movie. For this pairing, I honestly can say that your fics are my favorite, and in my opinion, the best on the site. I read your other two stories also, which are equally amazing. Thank you for time extremely well spent and I can't wait for more wonderful ficletts produced by procrastination haha.
Chione Jinx S chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Very nicely written, I love the way you portray both Alice and Clair, you showed exactly how they would act in this particular situation based on their personalities in the movies. Great story!
NegativeBlue chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Loved this story. As people have stated before, there aren't enough stories with this pairing, and come *on* I can't be the only one that saw the not-so-subtle side glances and touches between Alice and Claire.

This story was flowing very well, and I loved the small references, who cares if it's geeky, gotta get with the program, geeks are hot these days ;)

Either way, here's to hopefully more future stories. I'd write myself if I wasn't so horribly blocked for about a yr now But this is sure inspiring!
ShinyThingsGirl chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
Fantastic! As some others are saying here, there really aren't enough well written stories with this paring which is a shame. Very substantially written and great use of the original storyline. I liked the fact that the development of the relationship didn't focus on either of them analyzing their sexual preferences. That was quite a refreshing change as far as these types of fanfics go. Also both Alice and Claire were very much in character so well done!

Quite honestly though you had me at 30 Seconds to Mars. And then again at the Neverending Story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »