Reviews for Flick of the Wrist
Therewascake chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Really cool that you have done so much research for this one. This story is freaking amazing ! The way you put all of that in this dream-world-schema. Truly aweeesome story.

The end was *.* w-o-w, so touching.
Skydive Off Isengard chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
That was amazing! I love your writing style. Love. I don't say that to many. I really don't. I appreciate your research! Yes. Research is good. :D Historical accuracy is good, too. The description was brilliant! Which directly ties into the writing style... which I LOVE! :D I'm so happy when I discover Stargate fan authors who know that the term 'whump' means. Sums up so much in one little word, ey? ;) Great job! :D

TapTim (top-teem)
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I loved this one! It was truely a pleasure to read! I particularly liked your detailed description of Magnus's POV as she's losing consciousness and then regains it. Thanks for writing it!
merzedez chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i loved this story!
lullaby92 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
wonderful ! just perfect :)
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Haha, *Cute Nubbin Eyes* definitely work better. This was an amazing little story. Great job, you can really describe things.
Amyranth Harkness chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Love the story, it's beautiful! I just wish that they would put more Nikola in the show :) I think that man is beginning to be my raison d'etre any more :)

Anyways, about your story...I really enjoyed it, I usually don't pay much attention to accurateness, rather I like to focus on the story the person is trying to tell...and I think yours was wonderful.

Jen
catwoman90808 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
OMG! That was so good !

I cant wait for you next story!

And you have got to admit, vampires are just plain cool!

Keep up the great work. I look forewords to new stores!
Tara-yomitorika chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Good work! Though it certainly works as a one-shot, it definitely shows potential as even a 2 or 3 shot. It does provide a good reason for Nikola staying away for as long he did as well, though you didn't mention it, why Helen would be so cold to someone she saw as a close friend. I'd certainly be miffed if he did something like that and didn't even stick around to see the results through! Very happy to read your story, and I hope you enjoyed the season premiere last night! I know I did :)
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Very well written! I love it! Good research by the way!
ladygalaxyj chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Reviewing as asked... and I'm actually kind of speechless right now. XD That was great! Really. It worked for me. ;D

And poor Niko...
Snapjinx chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was sooooo sexy! And it fit perfectly within the episodes and the characters were brilliant and you had Niko in a FEDORA!

:D I love you!

XD But seriously, write more Teslen. Maybe a sequel with the 42/43 incident? Eh? Eh?

Excellent job. :)
lastrequest chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Really enjoyed this little story, and I think you did a good job of the characterisations :)

Especially like the whole idea of Helen offering herself to Nikola to feed... and enjoying it

*smirks*
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hey there,

*Waves happily to you* Anxiously waiting for the return of Sanctuary here in the US but I have to say having some new fan fiction helps. *Grins & tosses confetti over you in celebration*

GREAT job, TERRIFIC effort, LOVELY treat! Keep it up.

Melissa
chelle db chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Nice. Almost not long enough though. Love the idea of Nikola feeding off Helen. Thank you. Great read. :)