Reviews for You Sunk My Battleship!
SwordMasterZ chapter 1 . 7/8
love it!
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 4/19
Smart!Americ IS awesome. It's my head canon he acts like an airhead just so everyone underestimates him. And I'm glad you included Russia. I mean, who else would know America so well? The Cold War was practally one huge, highly intense chess match. With, you know, the threat of nuclear war hanging over their heads. Heh... How depressing.
Rosemary1234 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This made me so freaking happy.
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
OK I'm gonna try this method in my next match and I really wanna see Russia's cute puppy face! hopefully you'll make a sequel. If ya do, I look forward to it!
DieBuecherDiebin chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Okay, first off, love this! This game was amazing, and so was the story. I love your characterization of the nations, and the use of chess to represent the Cold War is so perfect! This is the America that I love, the secret genius, a force to be reckoned with. Secondly, America's strategy of clustering all the ships together legitimately works! I just finished a game of Battleship where I clustered all of the ships in the middle and not only did my opponents miss about 12 times before they hit us, we won by 3 ships. Also, very dramatically, we let them continue to guess until they found all of the rest, and the battleship was the last one they found. I am ridiculously pleased with how my first game turned out so well, so I just have to thank you for giving me the idea. Thank you for the idea, and for writing this masterpiece!

TBT
MagicRose37 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
LOL good story!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
That people is why america has never lost a war! Ties yes, but never lose.
Mythomagic101 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
How much do I owe you?

Literally the best line in the entire story
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Hahaha I loved that!
DemonWolf37 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Lost the game... -_- Great fic though! I loved the banter between Russia and America. I was also tempted to plug in all the locations of their ships, but you described it pretty well and I'm lazy. Triple thumbs up!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I liked how you showed that America is actually smart and just chooses to hid it!
Hyoshado chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was wonderful! I really love your writing. As a sequel could you maybe do a story with America and Risk/Risk 2?
ChickInBlack chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I totally agree! America isn't stupid, he just doesn't care! ( or he's epically fake blond...) :-)
randomobsession123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
*hugs you to death* Squee! It makes me so happy that America actually has a brain in this story! And now I feel all patriotic and stuff. Not all of us Americans are dummy's just look at our finals scores. Some of the most seemingly stupid people get the highest scores. Anywhozit, I liked it a lot. I have a new favorite America now.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Aw, but everyone knows what chess really means... ;)
great job bro, loved it. Expecially the part about debt. Hehe.