Reviews for You Sunk My Battleship!
DieBuecherDiebin chapter 1 . 6/30
Okay, first off, love this! This game was amazing, and so was the story. I love your characterization of the nations, and the use of chess to represent the Cold War is so perfect! This is the America that I love, the secret genius, a force to be reckoned with. Secondly, America's strategy of clustering all the ships together legitimately works! I just finished a game of Battleship where I clustered all of the ships in the middle and not only did my opponents miss about 12 times before they hit us, we won by 3 ships. Also, very dramatically, we let them continue to guess until they found all of the rest, and the battleship was the last one they found. I am ridiculously pleased with how my first game turned out so well, so I just have to thank you for giving me the idea. Thank you for the idea, and for writing this masterpiece!

MagicRose37 chapter 1 . 5/15
LOL good story!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 4/26
That people is why america has never lost a war! Ties yes, but never lose.
Mythomagic101 chapter 1 . 3/31
How much do I owe you?

Literally the best line in the entire story
skylaeatpie chapter 1 . 3/9
Hahaha I loved that!
DemonWolf37 chapter 1 . 3/9
Lost the game... -_- Great fic though! I loved the banter between Russia and America. I was also tempted to plug in all the locations of their ships, but you described it pretty well and I'm lazy. Triple thumbs up!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 2/2
I liked how you showed that America is actually smart and just chooses to hid it!
Hyoshado chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This was wonderful! I really love your writing. As a sequel could you maybe do a story with America and Risk/Risk 2?
ChickInBlack chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I totally agree! America isn't stupid, he just doesn't care! ( or he's epically fake blond...) :-)
randomobsession123 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
*hugs you to death* Squee! It makes me so happy that America actually has a brain in this story! And now I feel all patriotic and stuff. Not all of us Americans are dummy's just look at our finals scores. Some of the most seemingly stupid people get the highest scores. Anywhozit, I liked it a lot. I have a new favorite America now.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Aw, but everyone knows what chess really means... ;)
great job bro, loved it. Expecially the part about debt. Hehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I lost the game

great story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Crap I lost. Dammit it's been months too...
Loved the fic though. I just love smart/dangerous America!
TwistedShadows42 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013