Reviews for Getting the Facts Straight
theurbanproject chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Ah, I'm so addicted to this story, it's not even funny.

I just find it absolutely hilarious (even though I'm more convinced that Sirius and Remus kept it a secret), but honestly it's too good to pass up.

Oh, I am trying to take the story and draw a comic out, if that's okay with you? Just PM me if you don't want me doing anything like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh, yeah, I agree with James on that last line. ;)
RangerSargey chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love this story, I read it once but was unable to favorite it sadly, and I wanted to read it again so I spent a good amount of time looking for it. Now run along and feel special
Lissy1379 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I just read this, and I absolutely loved it! It was comical in a completely Marauder-like way, and I loved the way that Lily helped by setting up the prank. You're a really good writer :)
TheLuciferPerson chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Fastinating story.

I personally think that in a Sirius-Remus relationship, Sirius would be "Remus' bitch," but only in the sense that Sirius is what some would call "whipped" by Remus.

I would consider Remus just as much "Sirius' bitch" as Sirius is his, though.

I mean, isn't that the point of any gay relationship? Complete equality?
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
well duh. lol. loved ir.
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awww. Sweet and funny. As alays, loved it X3
Insane.Dragon101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is brilliant! I love it :D
Crikeywhathappened chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
ooooh i like it!
gingerbreadball chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hello! I really enjoyed your story, and I don't see why you don't have even more reviews. I love the title, by the way! So punny :-D

Anyway, thank you for writing this! I think you wrote it out beautifully, and I really laughed while reading. I love authors who make Moony all calm and amused, but possessive, if that makes any sense at all? I think you characterised them really well, and I love the dialogue you wrote, especially Remus's parts.

You also described the characters really well, and added the little details and quirks that make them them. I can really imagine James laughing at Sirius than actually helping him!

Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face, and I would really like to read more of your writing. It is not shit, as you say on your profile! Have a great weekend! :-D
mokubahv chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Haha. That was awesome. XD

I loved the plot and I enjoyed just how stupid you made that girl. Very fun read.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh goood,that was just so cool,i love possessive Remus that way!Haha!Nice one here!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Lmao! There needs to be way more stories like this! Ha, and we ALL know that Sirius is Remus' bitch, defenitely not the other way around. Although, I guess that's not so bad either.
WomenAreFromMars chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
EpicFail94 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
tehe - possesive Moony hawt!