Reviews for C'mon Get Happy
The Bitter Kitten chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really like how un-self-aware Kurt is in the first half. The whole thing, actually, reads like a self-absorbed teen having a rare flash of realisation that maybe (just maybe) he's wrong.

And, of course, it sounds exactly like him- nice job with the characterization. :p

Cheers!
Shuna chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hey, after having a friend who is about bad spoiler person as I am and spends time explaining to me what and why this is good, I was able to follow.

Even though don't really know the characters that well.

Interesting start, describing her dressing habits. In my mind they do crash. I liked how repulsed Kurt was when he heard her say that they are similar, only to reflect on it, and come to the same conclusion, though he doesn't want to admit it.

And most of all, I liked how you rounded it all off.

Nice work.

Love Shuna.
Stessa chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
That duet was one of the most beautiful moments for me on Glee. Because really, they're not that different. And Kurt would have a friend through everything if he could get over his "hatred" for Rachel... I just loved when they sang that song together, and it's moments like that that I wish were more frequent between the two of them. They're so wonderful together.

Thanks for sharing.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh mi gosh

i loved it

u captured kurts personality amazingly well

this is amazing

i lov lov looved it

plz plz please write more!
Cerulean City chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
D'aaaw this was entirely too cute, you know. I especially loved how you nailed Kurt's mix of superiority and that tenderness that lurks underneath him-he's just a big softie, you know-and this showed it. It's also got a really good characterization of Rachel, as well, at least, in my blissfully small opinion. I really liked it! I hope you write more in the vein.

Blakey-boo
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Great job; love how it ties into my favorite duet from the episode. :)
EHWIES chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I'm going to be lame and cross-reference the email I sent you in referencing everything I love about this. Here we go!

"Miss Rachel Berry somehow dresses like both a preschooler and a grandmother" - SUCH a win first line, and I love the effect you created in repeating it later on to demonstrate Kurt's change of heart.

Kurt throwing up in his mouth a little at Rachel claiming that they're similar-I love that. Such an in character exaggeration of him to make.

Kurt getting defensive at first about the comparison, of course, was completely believable, and you really pulled off his characterization in the process. He's unfairly harsh on Rachel (much as I love him, it's true), in spite of everything he has in common with her, and he does tend to hide behind denial (SO MUCh of that going on in his treatment of the situation with him and Finn-and later with him and Sam-in this week's episode), so this was completely realistic the way you wrote it, and I like.

Referencing Rachel and Finn's bad acting in throwing the competition-FTW.

And, of course, the last line. I LOVED the hand-holding in the episode and love how adorably you worked it into the fic.

Basically, fantastic work as always, ily, keep writing, don't stop believin', all that jazz! :D &hearts
alicia chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
loved the Rachel kurt scene and the duet, its lovely

Im glad you wrote this there should be more kurt rachel friendship stories
GoldStarGrl chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Yay! Cute :) I loved when they did that on the episode, now maybe won't think I'm so crazy writing Rachel/Kurt friends fluff :)
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 10/13/2010