Reviews for I don't believe in ghosts
Angel3687 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
plzz update!
xXimmortalXx chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
CMON REVELATION REVELATION REVELATION!
Phantomgirl98 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is awesome! Too good! Please write a sequel! I luv u! :D thanks!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Hi!

I can't Pm you so I'll ask you in a review.

Are you ever going to update this story?

It's really interesting.

Please, Please update soon!

Sincerely The Sign Painter
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
You got to write more!

This is getting good!

And you don't sound like a giant sappy loser.

It's great to get good revise.

Sincerely The Sign Painter
medafan 53 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
you have got to continue this!
sperry426 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
AHH! you should continue this, it's really good!
doggyjunky chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Please make another chapter, this is a great story, why did u stop writing chapters, you should have the last chapter being Tracy finding out her dads powers and him teaching her.
doggyjunky chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Yes this was an awesome idea for the story!
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh my f-en god,sorry god, i LOVE this story , i REALLY want to READ MORE , but it left at a realy good part, not clifthanger,well,not that i'm aware of, but PLEASE CONTINUE! _your big fan Hinata28h
HikariNoAnkoku chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Please write more ! :D
ClassicCartoon27 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Nice story, Interesting angle. I never thought about this Danny's kids not beleveing in ghosts, thought by now it was in there blood. Can't wait to read more. Names T by the way, nice to meet you.
DanPOWER chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Yay! The clues are coming together! Is Danny still Phantom?
The Silver Radio chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I'm really glad you were able to continue with this story, it's great! Don't ever worry about what other people have to say about your stories, (though I highly doubt anyone will say anything negative about them.:) You're doing great so far, and don't worry about getting worked up over reviews. When I got reviews on my first story, I started freaking out, "Oh My Gosh! 4 Reviews!" Oh, one question about the story, did Phantom Planet ever happen? I was wondering, because after Danny saved the world, he became really famous, which means they'd probably have him in a history book someone or something.

Radio Out
PhantomPhoenix4 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
And the story gets deeper! But what happened to Phantom? I mean obviuosly he didn't go anywhere but surely he still fights ghosts. Right? Unless there are no more ghosts? But what about stories and news articles? The adults would still remember him, Jack and Maddie would talk about him? I'm confused! Pleeeeease write more!