Reviews for I don't believe in ghosts
Archer chapter 3 . 6/18
Tracy doesn't realize that's her dad, or his ghost form of Danny Phantom. Please update again, it has a great beginning.
Angel3687 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
plzz update!
xXimmortalXx chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
CMON REVELATION REVELATION REVELATION!
Phantomgirl98 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is awesome! Too good! Please write a sequel! I luv u! :D thanks!
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Hi!

I can't Pm you so I'll ask you in a review.

Are you ever going to update this story?

It's really interesting.

Please, Please update soon!

Sincerely The Sign Painter
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
You got to write more!

This is getting good!

And you don't sound like a giant sappy loser.

It's great to get good revise.

Sincerely The Sign Painter
medafan 53 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
you have got to continue this!
sperry426 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
AHH! you should continue this, it's really good!
doggyjunky chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Please make another chapter, this is a great story, why did u stop writing chapters, you should have the last chapter being Tracy finding out her dads powers and him teaching her.
doggyjunky chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Yes this was an awesome idea for the story!
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh my f-en god,sorry god, i LOVE this story , i REALLY want to READ MORE , but it left at a realy good part, not clifthanger,well,not that i'm aware of, but PLEASE CONTINUE! _your big fan Hinata28h
o-Gale-o chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Please write more ! :D
ClassicCartoon27 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Nice story, Interesting angle. I never thought about this Danny's kids not beleveing in ghosts, thought by now it was in there blood. Can't wait to read more. Names T by the way, nice to meet you.
DanPOWER chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Yay! The clues are coming together! Is Danny still Phantom?
The Silver Radio chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I'm really glad you were able to continue with this story, it's great! Don't ever worry about what other people have to say about your stories, (though I highly doubt anyone will say anything negative about them.:) You're doing great so far, and don't worry about getting worked up over reviews. When I got reviews on my first story, I started freaking out, "Oh My Gosh! 4 Reviews!" Oh, one question about the story, did Phantom Planet ever happen? I was wondering, because after Danny saved the world, he became really famous, which means they'd probably have him in a history book someone or something.

Radio Out