Reviews for Total Immersion
OrionPax09 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very nicely done. I have to admit, when I saw how short this story was, I was tempted to look elsewhere, but there was something in the summary that made me stop and take another look. And I must say, I'm glad that I did.

Not only have you very nicely captured Misato's personality, as well as her worldview and the things she had endured, but you also effortlessly explained just how deeply flawed SEELE's plan was. Their plan for doing away with pain and death would have also done away with everything that made life worth living to begin with. In short, the end result would have been a living death, endless and without substance.

Thank you for writing this. I'm going to browse through some of your other stories now.
M-Katsuragi chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Okay, listen... I am at work, but I read your work - and I didn't have time to write right away. And then I was going to my next case, when I just couldn't get you out of my head. You are so FREAKING TALENTED! I seriously ditched my check up on patient X - I just had to write - I cannot stop thinking about that piece you wrote - it is, in one word, BRILLIANT! I just am so amazed by your talent - I cannot stop thinking about the mental angst you wrote so aptly! Wow, thank you so much! Honestly, it's the BEST gift I've ever gotten for my b-day. Your writing inspires me!