Reviews for Lets Make A Deal
fantasticme chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
It was really a nice story. I loved it.
tdavi8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Ah Miss Congeniality... gotta love it.
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Aww that's cute-in Alice's words...I found the ending a bit funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Really good. I hope you write more chapters.
SegaParks 101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love cocky and arrogant Edward..loved this one-shot. But there were too many spelling errors and incorrect grammer (sorry i am a geek)!But overall great concept!
ameriicanpsycho chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
just read this one shot & i have to say i really loved it.

i liked it for the reason that after they had sex & edward told her that he loves her she didnt had the epiphany that she loves him too like in soooo many other stories i read. its unique & i like that :D

but i really dont like renee very much in this story. xD she should let bella live her own life & dont push her or something like that xD

yeah ..
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Great story, hahaa, Edward was so sweet, swooon!
KimmiCullen chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
loved your story. very sweet.
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
loooooved it :D

though i think it coulda been a two-shot. cuz there's kinda like 2 parts to the story.

tho i dont mind the one chapter that much at all.

twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Awe. I loved it. I hate that Edward was so annoying, but it was the way he knew how to show her he liked her.
spartangirl03 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
hot lemon ... aww Edward was wonderful , glad Bella realize what she felt before it was too late .
violet12wild chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I know you said you fixed your spelling errors, but there are still a few. Another problem you may want to look at in this and your other stories is staying in the same tense. You kept switching between the present and the past tense, and your intentions were sometimes ambiguous. You also have some errors with your semicolon use. You need to use a semicolon when connecting independent clauses without a coordinating conjunction and a comma. You used commas instead of semicolons sometimes and semicolons when you should have used commas.

If you don't mind, these are a few words I think you may have misspelled:feel, not fell; sweetie, not sweaty; lay needs to be lied; the song is Clair de Lune, not Clair the Lune; majors, not mayors; sweaty not sweat; you may want to use "left my" instead of "gout out of my."
Twilight lover chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
aww, adorable, I loved the end, are you gonna make another chapter? Because it would be awesome if you did.
byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I enjoyed this one-shot but I have to ask, was this translated from spanish? It doesn't sound like it was written from someone who was born to the english language. I'm not trying to offend you in any way I'm just curious.
Ms. Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/24/2010