Reviews for A Blood Red Rose
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
This story was so tragically beautiful. I loved how emotional this was and how you explored each of tne character's state and mentallity. At least Sonic and Shadow are with their Amy and Maria in heaven. This story proves Sonic's heroism despite his broken form in order to save Cream; Tails' only salvation. Thank you for writing such a fitting story :')
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
It's good so far
TailsLovesCream chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Tails and Cream are married with a child on the way and Sonic,Amy,Shadow and Maria are together in heaven. Happy End. I really like this story, very dark, tragic and violent but incredibly well written and thrilling. Great job.
TailsLovesCream chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Ahh, i wondered, exacly what caused the explosion that killed Amy. That was really unexpected.
Atleast Sonic saved Cream and got his revenge.
TailsLovesCream chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Poor Tails, i really felt for him, when he was desperatly searching for Cream in the fire. And poor Shadow, too. Wonder, why Sonic did not let Tails come with him, two fighters are better than one. Its really selfish to keep him from saving his love, just because he didnt want to loose him, too.
TailsLovesCream chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Thats so sad, Shadow secretly loved Amy, too. Great chapter anyways, im happy, you decided to finish this.
TailsLovesCream chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Superb writing, you really need to finish this.
jakkichan chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Aww This Made Me Cry,
jakkichan chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
im in love with the description :D

this was so downhearted in

beauitful dark way :/
ChelseaTheBlondie chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Omg, SO MUCH DRAMA! :D Please update soon, I wanna see what happens! (:

Very, very good story, by the way. Keep up the good work! :D

-Chelsea.
SilverDawn2010 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Oh my goodness... this story is incredibly awesome. Your details on the characters' feelings, thoughts, and motivations are wonderfully written. Everyone is very well in character, too. Please continue this soon, I'm very anxios about the route you're going to take here. Is it going to remain a tragedy, or is Amy going to come back? I can't wait to find out.

The only thing I'd say is... do you think you could break up your long paragraphs into shorter ones? I found myself getting lost in the wall of text and had to highlight every line to keep track of where I was. Readers tend to skip over the long paragraphs if they feel intimidated.

Either way, excellent story so far!

~SilverDawn~