Reviews for Promise What You Will
angeliena chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
It's a shane Audrey didn't break in her own apartment! Thank you for the story
JoBelle chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was lovely and in character and the closeness is so holistic and I loved it! Thanks for sharing :)
LadyRhaella chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Great read. Naudrey fluff and angst is always a winner. :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Such a perfect episode tag. They're still very tentative around each other, but they're moving forward. Love supportive Nathan in this, even if he doesn't really know how to handle the situation much better than Audrey does. And of course I'm a sucker for any time she touches him.

Great job!
othiara chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very nice work! This was well written and captured the characters and their uncertainty very well in my opinion.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Good story
messersmontana chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was a really good story, can't wait to read more. I am excited to see where this season is goin. Love Nathan and Audrey.
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Great story
Fire'CxO'Ice chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Okay, this was awesome :D and an interesting take on what is happening/has happened to Audrey. Very in-character, too. Nicely done!

FnI
Ayjah chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
She really isn't one to run :)
WhiteOwl05 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
OMG that was heartbreaking to read. I'm not sure if I want that to happen in the show or not. Yet it was utterly brilliant and felt very honest to the show, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did follow that route. Brilliant one shot!
azem chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This story is amazing. One of the best pieces of fiction I have read, not just one of the best Haven stories. Kudos and thank you for sharing it! You have really gotten inside Nathan's head and captured Audrey perfectly as well. Reading this is like watching a great episode of the series, and one I would love to see play out next season.

Like you, I hate having to wait until next summer for more Haven and the answers to the cliffhanger. Please, please write more Haven stories! It will help all of us get through the long wait.
Wondergirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Omg i wish there was a part 2! amaaaaaaaaaazing!
mel60 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This was brilliantly written! Excellent job with the characters and the mystery.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I liked it, great job! :)